5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!
This is my second pair of these moccasins, and I love them. I usually wear an 8 or 8.5, but the 8.5 I currently own stretched out a lot, so I ordered the new pair a size down. These are so comfortable and incredibly durable- besides stretching, the only damamge to my old pair is from when I stepped in paint. I highly recommend these :)
Published on November 10, 2009 by K. Haggerty

3.0 out of 5 stars mwkm
Published on May 7, 2011 by tdyke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, November 10, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars mwkm, May 7, 2011
I LOVED these shoes and was very excited to get them. The shipping was exceptionally fast. My only complaint is the sizing. I am normally a size 7, and upon reading some reviews on another website that they run a tad large I got the smallest size down they had, a 6.5. They still ran very big, even with inserts. I think I would need a 5.5. My advice is if you are able to, try these shoes on in a store first. If they are a bit tight don't fret, the suede will stretch. I don't think I could wear them out without being worried about them constantly falling off. Being a Canadian resident it wouldn't be worth the shipping costs to send them back for a refund. I can't find these anywhere! Several sites won't even ship Minnetonka to Canada anymore. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies' Minnetonka Moccasins Hardsole Moc with Kilty, November 2, 2007
I absolutely loved the shoe. They go with a lot of my outfits and they are very comfortable. Truly a great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING shoes!, November 27, 2010
These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I own. The only advice to future buyers is to go half size smaller than you think your true shoe size is. The shoes are slightly big and mold to your feet....this means the stretch out to a comfortable fit if you order them a half size small. Overall, I would definitely buy these shoes again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Comfy, January 3, 2012
I really LOVE these shoes. I can't take them off, I'm wearing them everywhere. They look great with alot of different outifts. The leather is extremely soft. Something to remember when buying these is that you should get a size smaller than your normal size. I usually wear and 8.5 or 9 but got these is an 8 after hearing that from a friend. I'm really glad I did, infact I could have used a 7.5. I say if your looking for a comfortable easy to wear shoe BUY THESE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these mocs, July 2, 2011
I went to Nordstrom to try a pair on (I read that you should get a size smaller), and the Nordstrom sales guy even recommended getting a whole size smaller. I normally wear a 7.5, so I tried on the 6.5. After purchasing them on Amazon & wearing them for almost a year now, they definitely stretch out, so now they're perfect. Be sure to protect them from rain with a waterproof shoe spray!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, March 11, 2012
I rated these shoes one star because I just don't believe any shoe should look this beat up after 3.5 months. I have very rarely worn the shoes outside, mostly just around the house. I don't think they would exist if I ventured out in them. They look sloppy and overrun because the width has stretched so much. And, they stretched width-wise very soon after I started wearing them.
I don't think anyone with a slightly narrow foot could wear these. My width is between B and C and these are probably at least a D now. Both of the ties have ripped off, and I probably only tied them a few times. They're comfortable because they're such a wreck they're barely touching my feet anymore. I need to buy new mocassins, but I definitely won't be buying these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars a shame, April 23, 2012
the moccassins arent as described when they came they were softsole when the picture and desription described hardsole moccassins they need to fix this asap

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird sizing, but great shoes!, January 18, 2011
I love these shoes! They are stylish and incredibly comfortable. The first few times I wore them it was a bit strange to feel like I was stepping out of the house in slippers, because they feel that comfortable.

The sizing of these was a real issue for me, however. I have to chime in with the others and say that the left shoe was MUCH bigger than the right. I have no idea why. I've never had this issue with a shoe before (meaning I don't have oddly-sized feet, as I rationalized others must have). I followed the advice from other reviews and got a size 8 when I usually wear a size 9. At first, it felt like the left shoe was too big for my foot, and the right shoe was uncomfortably small. After some wear the right shoe has stretched out a bit and is much better. It's been a few weeks and they're both comfortable now.

I can't think of why this is, and it's definitely annoying. But I would absolutely buy a pair of these again. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet, October 23, 2009
I received these Moccasins today and I have had them on perhaps 2 hours. My feet love them.
They were well packaged when they arrived. Care had been taken by the mfg. I put them on and they were a perfect fit. I could not have done any better if I had been there for fitting. They were for the 1st hour snug with medium weight socks on and I was wondering about my winter socks that are heavier. I think the way they feel they are loosing up nicely and it will not be a problem. There are supper grippers on the soles. I am well pleased. If I change my mind I'll post again in a few weeks or months.