5.0 out of 5 stars I hiked in these all summer
Published on January 7, 2013 by mountainmama

3.0 out of 5 stars I love them but not what I ordered
I do love the moccasins, unfortunately there were multiple different pictures all over the sellers site that varied from the actual product page. The ones pictured of taupe are actually very different from the ones I ordered. I love them but they are not as described.
Published 8 months ago by Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars I hiked in these all summer, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Minnetonka Womens Kilty Moccasin (Apparel)
I know most of you are planning to use these as in-house only shoes, but I just thought I would let you all know that this past Summer I was following some words of a friend that insisted "the Native Americans used shoes made of leather to walk on dirt, why can't we". I worked all summer in the mountains at a lodge and every week I would go on a different hike wearing these softsole moccasins, and all three months they held strong without getting a rip in the soles. Anyone walking on concrete all day are going to tear them apart within weeks, but anyone in the situation I was this summer, walking on soft dirt trails, will have a wonderful hiking shoe that will be light and will grip to rocks as if you were barefoot. I had friends that had used those vibrum five fingers one summer and then switched to moccasins, and preferred the moccasins, bar none. To make them more waterproof, just set them next to a smokey fire! I still wear them to this day. They might be my favorite shoe of all time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like wearing slippers., January 9, 2007
Terri K. (Orlando., FL USA) - See all my reviews
This shoe provides amazing comfort with a very casual feel. The only thing is that you can't get them wet or they will stain your feet and/or socks. Also, you have to be careful of what surfaces you walk on with them- too much concrete will make them wear much quicker. But, with the comfort they provide and the fact that they aren't very expensive and very worthwhile- you won't mind buying a replacement pair in 6 months to a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoe!, December 18, 2010
Lisa Lee (BFE Oklahoma) - See all my reviews
These are undoubtly the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned. So soft. Order a size smaller than usual as they stretch out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful relaxing footwear for around the house, October 8, 2008
Jean Schweer (Beatrice, Nebraska) - See all my reviews
I bought these to wear around the house when lounging and they are perfect. They keep my feet from drying out walking on the carpet and are cool in summer and warm in the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, May 23, 2009
Excellent quality! Planning on ordering other colors soon! Received shipment as promised and on schedule, excellent service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 9, 2013
Don't worry when you first try it on! I ordered the soft sole version in blue suede, after wearing the regular sole in brown for a while (and loving it). I ordered my regular size in the regular sole shoe (perfect), and a half size down in the soft sole. It didn't look right when I first put them on, like they weren't made well, and they seemed way too big but they were so comfy I didn't care. The insole is super squishy and feels even better that any slipper I've ever worn. Awesome! The weird look/fit disappeared after I wore them for a couple of hours and they conformed to my feet. I can't wear shoes that are tight at all around the metatarsal area because of neuromas, so the fit is actually perfect for me, but if you want a moccasin that really hugs your feet I would suggest going at least a whole size down and to be prepared to exchange for even smaller if necessary. The color is more of a faded grey-blue than the vibrant blue in the picture, but it is a very nice look that I actually prefer. The color in both my brown and blue pair does not rub off on anything, even wearing barefoot all day. I have not gotten them wet besides occasional raindrops, so I cannot comment on that. These are my favorite things to wear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Minnetonka Kilty Suede Moc Softsole, April 7, 2008
I was very happy with Shoebuy's service. The merchandise was shipped out and delivered in a timely manner. The moccasin was very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves them, January 11, 2013
I got these slippers as a Christmas present for my wife. She says they're cute and really likes them. They do appear to have a pretty good amount of padding on the sole, and the inner lining looks very plush and soft. The size is right on. The quality is pretty good, and look like they'll hold up pretty well to daily use. She's been wearing them every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mocs, February 19, 2013
These moccasins are the very best for around the house wear. They have leather soles, a soft liner, and are capable of being washed in the washing machine. These are the third pair I have owned. They wear forever, are adjustable with the leather tie, and always look good. Unfortunately, not all retailers selling Minnetonka sell this style. Hopefully Minnetonka will keep producing this moc forever and Amazon will keep the moc available on the web site.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite, October 22, 2013
When I am not in my Skechers, I live in my moccasins. I have been wearing Minnetonka moccasins for as long as I can remember. They are well made. The fit is perfect. I use them instead of slippers. I do not like the hard sole moccasins, these are my favorite. They can be worn outside to run out and get the mail. I would not recommend they be worn for walking long distances, but are great for walking around the yard. Definitely recommended.

Minnetonka Womens Kilty Moccasin