5.0 out of 5 stars Read the reviews - this shoe runs really large!!!
I normally wear a 7 and I read reviews for the Kilty Suede Moc all recommending that buyers should order a half size down. The shoe is incredibly comfortable and really cute. The color is just as vivid as it appears online which was a lovely surprise.

Published 4 months ago by Travelsinheels

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but too large
Published 1 month ago by Karen D. Felber

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the reviews - this shoe runs really large!!!, May 19, 2014

My feet are pretty average in width and the shoe still feels roomy even a half size down from my normal size. I probably could've gone down a full size, but I don't mind that they are a little loose. I just hope they don't stretch out too much because I love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Be ready to try a few sizes, but it's worth it., August 17, 2014
By recommendation of the reviews I order a half size smaller than my actual size. I originally ordered these in a 7.5. That ended up being too small. I do kind of wonder if they would've stretched if I kept them. But the issue was the length of the shoe. The width was a little tight but I knew that would loosen over time and it wasn't really uncomfortable but my toe being right up against the tip of the shoe was. So I sent them back and ordered a size 8. The shipping & return was very prompt with each order and I was very pleased with the ease of each transaction. When I first received the 8 I was excited because I thought these must fit perfectly since the 7.5 and was just a little too short. When I first put them on I was a little disappointed because they felt large I could easily slip my foot out. The length was a little long and the shoe was definitely wide. But I decided to keep wearing them and see how they felt. I ended up keeping the pair because they weren't large enough to cause any problems or discomfort in fact being a little looser has made them even more comfortable. They go with literally everything in my wardrobe and are now my favorite pair of shoes! I highly recommend but just be warned you may have to try a few sizes to find which is right for you. Especially since everyone is saying something different about the cut/size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but too large, August 4, 2014
First, I have many pairs of Minnetonka moccasins - they are cute and affordable. However, having said that, I believe that I am done with them. You really have to try them on as each and every style fits differently. The sizing is all over the place. I wear an 8 1/2 shoe and ordered a size 8 because the reviews said it runs large. I actually should of ordered a size 7 1/2 - these were very large. The color is pretty but the sides of the shoe also gapped when you bend your foot and that looks and feels bad. It's a pain to have to try to get the right size. I also believe that now I need more arch support - and these have none (only the mooseskin ones do, a little bit). Frustrating and disappointing to say the least.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 it was perfect., July 15, 2014
Peggy M (Alameda, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I'm usually a 10 but after reading reviews ordered the 9.5 it was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Color!, August 28, 2014
The Ocean Blue Mocs are true to color. I ordered blue and red initially but thought the blue were a little more obscure so decided to keep them. I've been wearing Minnetonka Mocs for years and there's no comparison when it comes to comfort and quality.

They do fit a little big. I bought a 1/2 size smaller and almost thing i should have gone a full size smaller because they do stretch a bit. All in all I'm happy with the 1/2 size smaller and expected the sizing to be a little different since they are natural materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars as other reviewers recommended, after purchasing a different pair in my regular ..., July 14, 2014
I went down a half-size on these (7.5), as other reviewers recommended, after purchasing a different pair in my regular size (size 8). Was the right decision as they now fit perfectly after being just slightly tight the first few days of wearing them. I have multiple pairs in multiple colors and I love them all. They are incredibly comfortable and easy to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large, doesnt fit right, September 10, 2014
I normally wear a size 8 shoe and this 8 was falling off of me. I got the 7.5 and it fit better, but the inside of the shoe scratched at the top and sides of my foot and the sides looked sides just looked large and sloppy, more like slippers to wear at home. I really wanted to like it since it look so cute online, but they had to go back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wow, that nectarine is nectarine., July 22, 2014
So, in the picture, the shoes look like your typical suede. Not the case. They are orange. Like weird orange. Trust the color name, not the picture. I wanted something a little more natural looking and less atomically nectarine. Maybe if I get them dirty....like really dirty, I'll wear them in public.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love Minnetonka - don't like the fit of this moc., August 2, 2014
ShooFly Pie (Silver Spring, MD USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this moc in my usual size - 9M - they were way too long and too wide, so had to return them. I've always worn that size, and have bought Minnetonkas before - just not this style. The color is what attracted me - but, as the saying goes, "all that glitters...".

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite, August 3, 2014
The Ocean Blue color is gorgeous. My wardrobe essentially consists of black tops, slim black pants/jeans, and vibrant accessories. These fit right in on casual days!

New Minnetonka Women's Kilty Suede Moc Loafers