5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these shoes!!
Published 9 months ago by PurpleKite328

3.0 out of 5 stars The fit is tigher
Published 21 days ago by Katie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these shoes!!, December 2, 2013
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable and fashionable, and I get a lot of compliments when I wear them. I read what other reviewers had to say about the fit, and I'm glad I did, as they were slightly tight when I first put them on. I usually wear a wide width, and these only come in a medium width. But after wearing around the house for a short time, they seemed to adjust to my foot, and now they are perfect! I like to wear shoes without socks, and these are nice inside...no yucky plasticky inner sole. I ordered the black leopard, and I'm thinking of ordering the red pair next. Don't overthink it...just do it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Comfy, Runs Large, April 20, 2013
Good quality leather. They feel almost like walking barefoot but with a touch of springy cushioning and good protection from sharp rocks. Sufficient cushion for walking on concrete all day. Decent traction for hiking. More grab than a leather sole moccasin. Happily they don't 'support' one's arches, they stay out of the way so the arches can do their job.

They stretch to conform to your feet. I typically wear a 9.5 wide or a 10 regular. The size 9 in this shoe stretched after 8 hours of wearing so that it's now an inch too long and slack on my foot. I liked them so much I ordered another pair in size 8. So far so good. If at first they feel too tight and you can barely get them onto your bare feet, you probably have the correct size.

The forefoot is average compared to most shoes. It will stretch out to accommodate a wider foot. Since I don't like the look of a pointy toed moccasin, I cut the stitching that joins the leopard to the brown suede and re-sewed the toe more loosely with polypropylene string, beeswax, and a tapestry needle. This widened the toe box and made it look better, less pointy. Less Princess Tiny Feet and more like normal feet.

The width of my feet slightly exceed the footprint of the rubber sole. This doesn't seem to affect fit, wear, nor comfort. After backpacking with them for a few days I might feel differently. But for around town, they're great. Even fashion conscious 24 year olds think they're "cute".

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, October 18, 2012
Really cute and comfortable. Great fit. True to size. Good quality.a great weekend shoe.I get a lot of compliments on them. Love the leopard!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, November 26, 2013
I ordered a 6.5 and I normally wear 6.5 or 7 in shoes. And the shoes for me perfect. No toe cramping :) and nice quality

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, June 8, 2014
I wear size 37 in China.it is perfect wearing size 6 for this shoes. so comfortable, you must have one

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute/comfy/big, February 27, 2014
Very cute, comfortable shoes. Only negative is they run very large. I would order a size and a half smaller because they run big and will stretch like all moccasins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice moccasin, November 20, 2012
I bought these moccasins as a gift for my daughter. They were intended for Christmas but I wanted to make sure they fit properly and were comfortable so
I had her try them on early in case I needed to exchange them for any reason.
She loved them and they fit beautifully. I had ordered a size smaller as was
suggested. I recommend these moccasins to anyone looking for casualstyle and comfort.

3.0 out of 5 stars The fit is tigher, August 8, 2014
So I have the plain black Kitty Mocassins from Minnetonka and they were WONDERFUL. Unfortunately these were too tight around the toe area and never loosened up. I assume its because the material is different on the top portion because of the leopard print. Its a super cute shoe and I got a ton of compliments, so its a shame that it hurt my pinky toe to the point of giving it a callus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014