5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these shoes!!
Published 12 months ago by PurpleKite328

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs shorter...
This is my second purchase of this style shoe. It runs shorter. I liked this brand as I felt the fit was good for long thin feet.
Published 6 months ago by Joan Bernardo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these shoes!!, December 2, 2013
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable and fashionable, and I get a lot of compliments when I wear them. I read what other reviewers had to say about the fit, and I'm glad I did, as they were slightly tight when I first put them on. I usually wear a wide width, and these only come in a medium width. But after wearing around the house for a short time, they seemed to adjust to my foot, and now they are perfect! I like to wear shoes without socks, and these are nice inside...no yucky plasticky inner sole. I ordered the black leopard, and I'm thinking of ordering the red pair next. Don't overthink it...just do it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Comfy, Runs Large, April 20, 2013
Good quality leather. They feel almost like walking barefoot but with a touch of springy cushioning and good protection from sharp rocks. Sufficient cushion for walking on concrete all day. Decent traction for hiking. More grab than a leather sole moccasin. Happily they don't 'support' one's arches, they stay out of the way so the arches can do their job.

They stretch to conform to your feet. I typically wear a 9.5 wide or a 10 regular. The size 9 in this shoe stretched after 8 hours of wearing so that it's now an inch too long and slack on my foot. I liked them so much I ordered another pair in size 8. So far so good. If at first they feel too tight and you can barely get them onto your bare feet, you probably have the correct size.

The forefoot is average compared to most shoes. It will stretch out to accommodate a wider foot. Since I don't like the look of a pointy toed moccasin, I cut the stitching that joins the leopard to the brown suede and re-sewed the toe more loosely with polypropylene string, beeswax, and a tapestry needle. This widened the toe box and made it look better, less pointy. Less Princess Tiny Feet and more like normal feet.

The width of my feet slightly exceed the footprint of the rubber sole. This doesn't seem to affect fit, wear, nor comfort. After backpacking with them for a few days I might feel differently. But for around town, they're great. Even fashion conscious 24 year olds think they're "cute".

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, October 18, 2012
Really cute and comfortable. Great fit. True to size. Good quality.a great weekend shoe.I get a lot of compliments on them. Love the leopard!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, June 8, 2014
I wear size 37 in China.it is perfect wearing size 6 for this shoes. so comfortable, you must have one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, November 26, 2013
I ordered a 6.5 and I normally wear 6.5 or 7 in shoes. And the shoes for me perfect. No toe cramping :) and nice quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute/comfy/big, February 27, 2014
Very cute, comfortable shoes. Only negative is they run very large. I would order a size and a half smaller because they run big and will stretch like all moccasins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable, but size down, November 18, 2014
I got these to wear as indoor slippers. I chose these over the ones with the fuzzy insides because these looked like that had a better sole. I normally wear a size 7,but because of the reviews I ordered a 6 and I'm glad I did. They fit a tiny but snug but I know they will stretch out. I would recommend sizing down with these. They're really comfortable, but do not have much arch support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014