Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 2, 2013
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable and fashionable, and I get a lot of compliments when I wear them. I read what other reviewers had to say about the fit, and I'm glad I did, as they were slightly tight when I first put them on. I usually wear a wide width, and these only come in a medium width. But after wearing around the house for a short time, they seemed to adjust to my foot, and now they are perfect! I like to wear shoes without socks, and these are nice inside...no yucky plasticky inner sole. I ordered the black leopard, and I'm thinking of ordering the red pair next. Don't overthink it...just do it! :)
on April 20, 2013
Good quality leather. They feel almost like walking barefoot but with a touch of springy cushioning and good protection from sharp rocks. Sufficient cushion for walking on concrete all day. Decent traction for hiking. More grab than a leather sole moccasin. Happily they don't 'support' one's arches, they stay out of the way so the arches can do their job.

They stretch to conform to your feet. I typically wear a 9.5 wide or a 10 regular. The size 9 in this shoe stretched after 8 hours of wearing so that it's now an inch too long and slack on my foot. I liked them so much I ordered another pair in size 8. So far so good. If at first they feel too tight and you can barely get them onto your bare feet, you probably have the correct size.

The forefoot is average compared to most shoes. It will stretch out to accommodate a wider foot. Since I don't like the look of a pointy toed moccasin, I cut the stitching that joins the leopard to the brown suede and re-sewed the toe more loosely with polypropylene string, beeswax, and a tapestry needle. This widened the toe box and made it look better, less pointy. Less Princess Tiny Feet and more like normal feet.

The width of my feet slightly exceed the footprint of the rubber sole. This doesn't seem to affect fit, wear, nor comfort. After backpacking with them for a few days I might feel differently. But for around town, they're great. Even fashion conscious 24 year olds think they're "cute".
on October 18, 2012
Really cute and comfortable. Great fit. True to size. Good quality.a great weekend shoe.I get a lot of compliments on them. Love the leopard!
on June 8, 2014
I wear size 37 in China.it is perfect wearing size 6 for this shoes. so comfortable, you must have one
on December 17, 2015
This was a bday gift from my husband! I absolutely love these, I have wide feet and with these pair my feet can breath, it's not squeezed tight. He ordered size 5.5 and it was a little loose, so I exchanged with size 5. FYI: I normally wear size 6 but with these shoes I have to size way down. I would recommend to give it a try if it doesn't fit, exchange it, they ship really fast. For me it was worth it!
review image
on July 2, 2015
I would give a much higher rating (4) if the black color did not bleed onto my socks. These are very comfortable shoes, and I have another pair in brown suede that I use when running errands and walking the dog. The color did not/does not bleed. But the first day I put on these black shoes my white socks were ruined, and it was a dry and sunny day. Haven't used them since.
on November 26, 2013
I ordered a 6.5 and I normally wear 6.5 or 7 in shoes. And the shoes for me perfect. No toe cramping :) and nice quality
on April 26, 2014
Minnetonka is an excellent brand, and the shoes are gorgeous. My wife owns other Minnetonka shoes, so these are great as well. The only reason I gave it five stars is because they turned her feet black. She doesn't wear socks with these and just wasn't expecting the dye to come off on her feet. She's only worn them once so maybe it won't happen every time.
on March 18, 2014
Shoes are great. I ordered the half-size smaller as others noted and they fit perfectly. The only complaint is that when wearing with bare feet, the skin that touches the inside of the shoe turns black. Does anyone know if this dye bleed eventually stops? If not for that I would give 5 stars.
on October 30, 2014
I love these. They are true to size, well made and break in fast after about two weeks of wearing. I would advise wearing with socks until you've stretched them out to your foot shape as with any Minnetonka shoe or boot. I love Minnetonka anything.