5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever
I wanted to say thank you to all the people who wrote reviews. All suggested I order 1 size smaller than normal, because they ran big. I took the advice, and just got my BEAUTIFUL MOCCASSINS that fit perfect. I wear a 7
Ordered 6 an bingo..reviews 100%. Spot on. Comfy, beautiful and priced well.
Published 24 months ago by Emily Palmer

1.0 out of 5 stars I would not give a star if it was not required
Overall, the shoes suck. The 472ks are a knockoff of the 472s as they have inferior material, poor stitching, ect. They will fall apart in a year (this I tested with 2 pairs of the same model). The knockoff purses on Canal street in Manhattan have more credibility than Minnetonka moccasins because at least you know what your getting.
Published 3 months ago by Kristen Pierce

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute fall moccs, November 11, 2013
The shoe fits well but it bunches up around the edges like elf shoes. Not my favorite, but they serve their purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but order a half size smaller, October 22, 2013
They are soooo comfortable but I'd sugest that if you order them, get them a half size smaller. I wear a 9 and I ordered a 9 and they are too big. But they are unique and comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so comfortable and attractive, October 4, 2013
I had hip replacement surgery this year and have been on the hunt for more comfortable shoes. These mocs fit the bill. They are roomy and soft with a good sole. They look good with jeans. I wore them all day and although there is not a lot of support, my feet did not hurt at the end of the day. I have very wide feet and comfortable shoes are very hard for me to find. The tops are interesting but not beaded. If you like a roomy fit, buy your size. If not, maybe a half size smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run big, but worth the purchase!, October 3, 2013
Based on suggestions from other customers, I ordered the shoe a full size smaller than I normally get for street shoes. (Usually I wear 9.5, but purchased an 8.5.) They fit a little snug at first, but I wore them with socks to stretch them out a little faster, and after just a few days, they're almost perfect. They're super cute and go with pretty much any outfit! Word to the wise: the first several times you wear them, the color from the brown pair WILL rub off onto your feet or socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always, October 3, 2013
I've always had a pair of Minnetonkas! They do run wide. I love these El Paso Moccs! They look great with everything and the comfort is still there!

3.0 out of 5 stars size issue, September 2, 2013
it could fit but it was tight .the 6.5 was large for me feet so i dont understand.does it stretch?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, August 16, 2013
Bought them for my mom actually for her birthday because I have a similar pair and she's always scoping on them. She loves them! They match with a lot of different outfits and she said they are very comfortable/true to size. Great quality and very cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy and love the look., August 9, 2013
After I saw a well known movie star visiting Taos and buying a similar pair for his wife, I just had to get a pair for myself. These were much less money then he paid in the plaza. Shhhhhh. Our little secret.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its true these do run big,, June 30, 2013
they do run big so I bought a size smaller and they fit great. They are very comfortable and the sole seems sturdy. They do get a bit slippery on wet tile floors though.

4.0 out of 5 stars my first actual mocasins and they are great!, June 4, 2013
90% of the time I wear a 10 but after reading the reviews I ordered a 9.5 and they fit well, especially since they are all leather and I expect them to stretch a bit. Yes, they turn the bottom of your feet orange but that doesn't bother me. They are quite comfortable although I could see if you had a high instep the stitching on the front might bother your foot. I love the embroidered pattern on the front and the color (the color on my screen is accurate).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›