Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on February 4, 2012
True, these boots do run big, but I only went down a half size or so. I'm normally an 8.5-9 depending on the shoe. I bought an 8 and it is perfect. I wouldn't change a single thing about these boots. They are nice and toasty but don't make your feet sweat, and have lots of cushion. I'm going to go as far as to say I like these more than my Uggs! Love love love!
on January 15, 2012
These have a nice bottom like a shoe but feel like a slipper. The fleece is nice-looks to be warm. However, they run very large and wide-I went down a size and they were still too big. It took a while to get the return authorization-I had to send more than one email but then all went well shipping back and getting a refund. I like the look of these and wish they fit!
on October 26, 2012
I really loved the look of this boot, but I was undecided about the sizing. I wear a ladies 9, but I am used to sizing down for my Minnetonka moccasins to an 8.5. These boots only come in whole sizes to I had to choose between an 8 and a 9. After much deliberation I chose to try the 8 and I am so glad I did! They are perfect! I am wearing them now barefoot, and the shearling is so cozy. The boots are an absolute perfect fit. I am so glad I sized down to an 8. These boots are going to be so great for my feet this winter- my toes are always so cold outside, even when I am wearing snow boots and I know that these boots will keep me cozy all winter. They are also not stiff at all- the suede makes them very flexible and light, even with the rubber sole.
on January 7, 2014
So I have boots that are not lined and made by the same company and I was a 9, but with these (being lined) I got an 8
they fit well
the only thing is that the fringes seem wrinkled, hopefully they will go to normal with some wear
on October 18, 2010
Runs too big.had to purchase 3 times to get size right ... Had to go down two sizes
on January 11, 2013
They are nice and warm. They feel like slippers. I have wide feet so even though reviews said they ran big, I went with my true size. I have to wear thick socks and still my feet move around in them a little. They are very cute and I have received positive comments from others. The zipper comes down sometimes which can be an annoyance. But they are so cozy that sometimes I just wear them around the house on extra cold days.
on January 28, 2013
A little large, but that might be room for sox and like all Minnetonka shoes, comfortable & beautifully made, best quality products & components. Warm feet are just wonderful. Thank you so much for the quick delivery, too.
on December 25, 2013
I'm glad I read previous reviews and ordered a full size smaller than I usually wear. I can still wear thick warm socks with them. The sheepskin lining is so comfy and warm. I love them!
on January 18, 2014
I found that my foot slipped around inside the shoe and unfortunately the zippers do not stay up. Being on crutches made this impossible to wear. Wished it would have worked.
on December 4, 2013
Love these boots, but they definitely run big. I always wear a size 10 and had to go down to a 9. They fit snug - should break in perfectly.