5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
Published 21 months ago by Long Beach Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking
I love this moccasin, in looks. The problem I have with them is the padding of the shoe; the part you walk on. It only goes half way then it drops off to the part it's covering. It is very uncofortable when you walk. But I love these shoes so I went and bought insoles.
It is much better now. Other then that they are as pictured.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, April 19, 2013
I'm a size 10, unless the brand makes a 9 1/2 then I usually take that size. But in this instance the 10 was perfect. The leather is beautiful. Sturdy yet supple. I bought these early for a summer trip to France to break them in. No need! My high maintenance feet loved these shoes! The leather lacing works perfectly to give you a perfect fit. And do we have to even talk about the price??! What a deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Moccasins, February 26, 2013
I really like. them for casual or dress up. They are very comfortable and fit true to size, great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoe for summer, July 10, 2013
I love these moccasin's and have them in two colors. Would reccommend them to anyone who likes a casual look with jeans or shorts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, June 26, 2013
It is much better now. Other then that they are as pictured.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka Mocs are the best, June 26, 2014
I bought these for my daughter. These are the second pair of these exact same shoes for her. She loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, May 13, 2014
I absolutely love my new Minnetonka moccasins. I would buy them in every color and wear them to work if I could!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but big, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Smooth Leather Moccasin (Apparel)
I almost always wear a 6.5 so figured these moccasins would be no different. When I received these shoes and tried them on I was really surprised at how big they were. They're really cute and perfect for spring but now I don't know if I should get a 6 or a 5.5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Comfortable but Order Size Down!, March 5, 2014
Very cute, comfortable and flexible shoe. I have only worn around the house (I live in WA and I won't wear these until spring and sun have arrived!) so I can't comment on the durability yet. After reading several reviews where people have stated they run large, I ordered two pairs. I am normally a solid 8.5 but I went down and ordered an 8 and a 7.5... The 8 was huge and the 7.5 fits well, I'm just a bit nervous that they will stretch and be too big. If you are going to order, go at least 1 full size, if not a size and a half... Now where's that sunshine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, February 20, 2014
The shoes are great, comfortable and fit! I love them, the leather is soft and the style is beautiful. just like the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer Moccasins with Great Style, February 17, 2014
orchard1988 (Toms River, NJ) - See all my reviews
I love Minnetonka moccasins, and this one is no exception. These are comfy summer moccasins with great style in smooth white leather. I may still place inserts in the moccasins to take the comfort to the next level. I normally wear a size 8 shoe, but wear size 9 in the Minnetonka moccasins. Highly recommended!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›