5.0 out of 5 stars adorable
I love these. Just got them in the mail. As far as how they run, I am normally in between 8 and 8 1/2 and I ordered an 8 and they fit great. Definitely do not order a larger size with these. They are a great easy shoe and I love the beaded detail. Expected them to be great and they were.
Published on June 21, 2011 by leigh

2.0 out of 5 stars Run 1/2 too big!
Published on January 11, 2012 by Rocki

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, June 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE, October 15, 2011
Best moccasins ever, I have indoor LL BEAN moccasins that are great only thing is they are indoor. these are so cute and comfy it feels like i'm walking on sunshine haha i love them, definitely buying more in other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, December 29, 2011
Pancakes (Mountain Brook, AL) - See all my reviews
I've had these moccasins for many months now, and they appear a bit delicate but they definitely hold up. All of my beading is intact, and the suede hasn't cracked. I am usually between an 8 and 8.5 in shoes, and these fit perfectly at an 8. So if you're in between sizes, definitely buy the smaller size, as the suede will also stretch with wear. I purchased the brown color, which looks exactly as pictured (at least on my monitor). The sole has small nodules on it, so it feels a bit like you're getting a foot massage, particularly on hard surfaces. There is no arch support, but the moccasins are so supple, they form to your foot and I haven't found the need to add any additional insoles. They were as comfy as I hoped they'd be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloud Feet!, November 2, 2012
I have been wearing Minnetonka Suede Moccasins for 60-yrs. Around the house or down the street they are the most comfortable and longwearing shoe that I have ever had. Now that I'm older the non-skid sole is important too. Love them in all colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable shoes, December 10, 2012
I am a shoe lover, and this pair of moccasin is definitely a must buy. I normally wear a size 10, but Minnetonka seem runs big, but I still love them.
p.s they are very comfortable and will match any clothes you wear:3

2.0 out of 5 stars Run 1/2 too big!, January 11, 2012
Rocki (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
Wish I had looked at the other reviews--some said they fit fine, but several said the moccasins were running 1/2 size too big and that is what I found. It is bad that the seller doesn't offer reorders in the correct size, so had to ship them back to Amazon. I will order from another source in a 1/2 size smaller. So believe it or you'll be returning them and eating approximately a $5.00 return shipping charge!

3.0 out of 5 stars Insole issues, February 1, 2012
These shoes are super comfy and cute. I love changing into them right after work and the hard sole was the way to go no wear and tare on the bottom. Item was shipped and arrived extremely quick I was happy with everything

UPDATE: I did find one issue with the shoes. The sole is glued in and after alot of usage it comes right out and ur left with a sticky sole for your bare foot to go into

4.0 out of 5 stars slippers to LIVE in, October 2, 2011
I had wanted moccasins for a while and many people recommended Minnetonka brand. I read reviews that said that these tend to run a little loose and to size down. I wear an 8.5/9 so I ordered the 8.5 size. When I first wore them, they were a bit tight and turned my feet orange, however after wearing them a few times, they melded to my foot and have stretched quite a lot. But they are SO comfortable...I can't imagine wearing any other flats...

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Fav Shoes, November 1, 2012
These shoes are exactly as described and I love them! The color and workmanship are excellent. The delivery is as expected. I have been a lover of Minnetonka shoes and boots for years and am thrilled that many now come is half sizes. (I got size 8.5 in wine.) There is little padding and no arch support so it's like walking barefoot. I thought that would be a problem for my baby boomer feet but I went shopping for several hours right after taking them out of the box with no problems. I did add an arch support which made them even more comfortable. I have wide, thick feet so as they stretch out, (which I fully expect them to do), I may eventually add a wool insole. For a really cute, fashionable, casual moc for jeans, you couldn't do much better for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka's, October 11, 2012
The shoe is still the same after 25 yrs. The soles are new, different and fantastic. Still wearing a pair that are 20.5 yrs old

Minnetonka Women's Thunderbird II Mocassin