Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on June 21, 2011
I love these. Just got them in the mail. As far as how they run, I am normally in between 8 and 8 1/2 and I ordered an 8 and they fit great. Definitely do not order a larger size with these. They are a great easy shoe and I love the beaded detail. Expected them to be great and they were.
on November 2, 2012
I have been wearing Minnetonka Suede Moccasins for 60-yrs. Around the house or down the street they are the most comfortable and longwearing shoe that I have ever had. Now that I'm older the non-skid sole is important too. Love them in all colors.
on December 29, 2011
I've had these moccasins for many months now, and they appear a bit delicate but they definitely hold up. All of my beading is intact, and the suede hasn't cracked. I am usually between an 8 and 8.5 in shoes, and these fit perfectly at an 8. So if you're in between sizes, definitely buy the smaller size, as the suede will also stretch with wear. I purchased the brown color, which looks exactly as pictured (at least on my monitor). The sole has small nodules on it, so it feels a bit like you're getting a foot massage, particularly on hard surfaces. There is no arch support, but the moccasins are so supple, they form to your foot and I haven't found the need to add any additional insoles. They were as comfy as I hoped they'd be!
on October 15, 2011
Best moccasins ever, I have indoor LL BEAN moccasins that are great only thing is they are indoor. these are so cute and comfy it feels like i'm walking on sunshine haha i love them, definitely buying more in other colors.
on December 10, 2012
I am a shoe lover, and this pair of moccasin is definitely a must buy. I normally wear a size 10, but Minnetonka seem runs big, but I still love them.
p.s they are very comfortable and will match any clothes you wear:3
on January 11, 2012
Wish I had looked at the other reviews--some said they fit fine, but several said the moccasins were running 1/2 size too big and that is what I found. It is bad that the seller doesn't offer reorders in the correct size, so had to ship them back to Amazon. I will order from another source in a 1/2 size smaller. So believe it or you'll be returning them and eating approximately a $5.00 return shipping charge!
on November 1, 2012
These shoes are exactly as described and I love them! The color and workmanship are excellent. The delivery is as expected. I have been a lover of Minnetonka shoes and boots for years and am thrilled that many now come is half sizes. (I got size 8.5 in wine.) There is little padding and no arch support so it's like walking barefoot. I thought that would be a problem for my baby boomer feet but I went shopping for several hours right after taking them out of the box with no problems. I did add an arch support which made them even more comfortable. I have wide, thick feet so as they stretch out, (which I fully expect them to do), I may eventually add a wool insole. For a really cute, fashionable, casual moc for jeans, you couldn't do much better for the price.
on February 1, 2012
These shoes are super comfy and cute. I love changing into them right after work and the hard sole was the way to go no wear and tare on the bottom. Item was shipped and arrived extremely quick I was happy with everything

UPDATE: I did find one issue with the shoes. The sole is glued in and after alot of usage it comes right out and ur left with a sticky sole for your bare foot to go into
on May 6, 2014
These moccasins are awesome! The grey is a very pleasant shade - not dove and not charcoal, something in between with a slight hint of blue. It goes with pretty much every out fit and looks fabulous with jeans. It also doesn't show dirt at all. They also fit like a dream and have only gotten more comfortable with time. The thunderbird design is holding up very well however the bows kept coming untied so I tacked them down with a needle and thread. The same could be acquired with a couple dots of super glue. I routinely get compliments and proudly show them off, letting anyone who asks know the Minnetonka name!
on March 21, 2016
Wow. Real moccasins for grownups! Now I can sneaky-foot around the house when everyone is sleeping and feel five again. Love the design, fit, comfort, and fun. Am going to buy these again, when these eventually wear out.