Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: PaperbackChange

TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 18, 2012
These books sort of work on the Muppets theory - interesting and personable characters, a bit of a plot, and a few chuckles for the parent reader. There's more dialogue than usual, which I like in an early reader. There's no heavy message, but there is a gentle good-natured vibe. The illustrations have a lot of energy, but the book as a whole isn't frantic or hyper. It's hard to find books that are engaging without grabbing you and screaming at you. The Minnie and Moo books are calmer than that, and sometimes that's a good thing. And anyway, what could be more interesting than the whereabouts of a missing jelly donut?
on January 9, 2007
I highly recommend. It's got humor that even the parent will enjoy.
on March 17, 2010
These books are fun for adults and children alike - a rare quality for a book! Your child will love this easy to read book and you'll get a belly laugh from these hilarious characters.
on October 24, 2013
i love reading this story to my kids. they laugh so hard at all the crazy ideas that minnie and moo come up with. it deserves 5 stars
on May 12, 2015
The story was a little confusing for my four year old and six year old daughters. They didn't get the plot because it is written in a confusing way. My girls asked me several times, "Which one is Moo?" or "Who is Minnie?" "Who's donut was stolen??" etc. It just goes back and forth so often with a lot of commas and sentence breaks that from the start my daughters didn't know the difference between Minnie and Moo and who was doing what and why.... Overall it is a cute book but not the best for young readers.
on December 14, 2012
I love the illustrations and the story plot. I read this to my 4 year old granddaughter and she loves it. I look forward to reading this to my one year old granddaughter in the future. I will definitely be finding more adventures of Minnie & Moo to put in our library. Both Minnie & Moo have very different personalities. This is a well written book and I would recommend it to anyone with small children.
on May 14, 2012
This is humorful, mysterious, and ultimately, silly. My seven year old twin boys LOVED this story for three months running - it was their favorite book to read at bedtime. A great introduction to chapter books and mysteries.
on November 23, 2014
Funniest book you will ever read. I have a stack of them and give them away. When reading to our children, my husband still cannot get through the book without uncontrollably laughing, just hysterical!
on January 15, 2015
I love all of the I Can Read books. My grandson had some problems coming out of first grade with reading and now he reads confidently, greatly because of this series.
on August 21, 2014
This book is funny. I really like the part when Moo found out that the missing doughnut is stuck on Minnie's bottom! This book made me laugh.