4.0 out of 5 stars So annoying
Published 10 months ago by SurgeryRN

3.0 out of 5 stars A Video Review of the Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Doll
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:33 Mins
First there was the Tickle Me Elmo and now there is the Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink. The doll laughs and giggles each time you tickle her in the belly. Our daughter enjoys watching and making Minnie laugh and giggle, but Minnie is a little hard to actually tickle (more on that later).

Notes

- 3 AA batteries are included...
Published 16 months ago by CKE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A Video Review of the Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Doll, August 10, 2013
Length:: 2:33 Mins

Notes

- 3 AA batteries are included

- Minnie's bow lights up when you press her hand or you tickle her

- The issue is that it is very difficult to actually tickle Minnie - you really need to poke her in the belly in order to make her laugh

- The doll actually sounds like Minnie Mouse

- While the doll is too hard to tickle - it looks like Minnie and is a soft and cuddly doll.

Final Verdict - The Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Doll had a lot of potential, but it is just too hard to tickle. If your child has doesn't mind giving Minnie a few body blows you can cause her to laugh and have a grand old time.

3 Stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Impossible!, October 30, 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Plush (Toy)
Minnie is really cute, the size is great, colours very bright... but it is almost impossible to make her laugh! We (my husband, my 7 years old boy and my daughter) tried so hard to tickle her!!! Now, We create a chalenge really fun: the winner is the one who make she giggles! Lol!

4.0 out of 5 stars So annoying, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Plush (Toy)
Volume switches should be required by law. Unfortunately, they are not and Minnie's high-pitched nasal whine constantly rings through our home. With that said, the bow lights up and it is pretty responsive to my daughter's "tickles". My little girl loves Minnie and this toy fits the bill. Four stars instead of five because the volume of the toy combined with the high pitched "Tickles make me giggle!" voice after 2-3 hours makes me wish I were born deaf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Plush (Toy)
It is cute and my granddaughter loves it. Just as pictured. Easy to make Minnie laugh and her bow lights up too.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fine, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Plush (Toy)
My 4 year old really wanted this for Christmas. It seems to work fine for her. It is a little difficult to get her to giggle at times but I've noticed there is a certain area that you need to tickle in order for her to giggle.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love this, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Plush (Toy)
My 3 year old asked Santa for a Minnie Mouse toy with a big bow. Santa didn't have to look very far to find this adorable plush toy! She adores Minnie's appearance but is the only person in our household that has figured out how to many her giggle. I have pushed repeatedly on different spots and have yet to figure it out.

So, she's cute and perfect if you don't want to hear her giggle or see her light up!

Amazon's price was very competitive when shopped against other online and local retailers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Plush (Toy)
Love the minnie mouse! Got it for a friends daughter and it works well no complaints. Love the fact that it lights up too

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute! 3yr old loves it, January 7, 2014
Melissa Johnson (Buffalo Grove, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Plush (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 3 year old daughter. She loves it! Minnie is so cute and her bow lights up when she talks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return tthe day after christmas, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Plush (Toy)
I got this for my daughter she is a big time Minnie mouse fan. Opened up and it wouldn't work and I even tried new batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Minnie is so cute!, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Tickled Pink Plush (Toy)
Pink and Pretty, Disney by Just Play has done it again with Tickled Pink Minnie. I don't know about your little ones but Minnie is a huge deal in my house and the Tickled Pink Minnie is absolutely adorable! I wish that I had a toy like this when I was little.

Just press Minnie's hand and tickle her tummy to hear her giggle and watch her hair bow light up. So simple and easy that my toddler can make Minnie laugh all by herself. This is a 'must-have' toy for your little girl this holiday season and one of the cutest pre-school toys for little girls!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›