4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Costume
Beautiful Costume, great fit for my 3yr old girl (2T - 4T), she was really happy, she's a Minnie super fan.
Published on April 17, 2012 by Ernesto L

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for dress up
I expected a little more as far as quality. Its way cute, but the back is out of a different material than the front, which is wierd. But my little girl loves it!
Published on October 12, 2011 by Kristy

1.0 out of 5 stars As terrible as all the bad reviews say, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Minnie's Classic Dress, Pink with white polka dots and bow (2T-4T) (Toy)
My 3-year-old daughter asked for a Minnie Mouse dress very close to Christmas, so this was a last-minute purchase (with $$ for expedited shipping). We read the reviews and were hesitant to buy it, but had no choice in order to get it in time for Christmas. My daughter LOVED this outfit and put it on right away. It was extremely flimsy (as if it might break in our hands), and before the day was over, the fabric was starting to fray across the middle. After she wore it, I had to wash it, and I did so on handwash cycle in a mesh bag. When I opened the bag after washing (without drying), the dress had more than one rip across the middle that could not be repaired (and I know how to sew). My daughter also wore the headband to school one day, and it came home broken and worthy of the trash as well. She was very upset about the loss of the dress and headband. We ultimately bought her another, more durable and better looking Minnie Mouse dress from Target. Basically, this is a HALLOWEEN COSTUME that is made to be worn for one night only in the dark where no one can see how cheap it is. Unless you have no other option, or only want to use it for one night, DO NOT BUY THIS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Costume, April 17, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for dress up, October 12, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Size, September 29, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this dress for my 2 year old twin granddaughters it only just fits them, so I would say the size is more like 18 months
to 30 months max. They like dressing up in this, but wont fit them in a month, especially the arms far too tight.

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not a 4T!!!, January 3, 2013
Buyer beware while the dress looks as advertised the size is definitely not appropriate for 4T. Our 4 year old looked very in-appropriate with a dress this short. Unfortunately a typical Disney toy experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Minnie Mouse, November 3, 2011
Jennifer (Springfield, MO) - See all my reviews
Great for the price paid for. Our daughter loves it and still loves wearing the ears around just playing. At 19 months she is starting to love playing dress-up and is still wanting to wear it. That should speak for itself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Mouse, March 14, 2013
J. Melvin "J.Melvin" (Pasadena, Tx United States) - See all my reviews
My two year old daughter is very much in-love with Minnie Mouse, and this put her over the edge. Aside from her elation, I was thrilled to find the product was sturdily made, and has thus far withstood her frequent wear. I can't say that I read the washing instructions, but I can say it get's washed on a regular basis and has not show signs of breaking down. The ears are just as sturdy as the dress, and must be since she wears them to be every night. This product was well worth the purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, February 1, 2013
I purchased this for my daughter for a pre-Halloween party and figured she could re-use it for Halloween. Big mistake, it didn't even make it threw the party. I had to buy a new one. It's cheaply made and came apart at the seams. I wasn't able to mend it due to the material it was made of. Don't waste your money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnie's Classic Dress (2T-4T), December 27, 2012
We bought this for my 3-year old granddaughter for Christmas and she loves it! I was worried it would be a little small -- based on some of the previous reviews -- but, was pleasantly surprised to see it fit her perfectly (Size 2-4T). I liked this particular dress better than any version I have seen in various stores -- and it did not disappoint once it arrived in the mail. She has had it on every day, at least for a couple of hours, since she opened it! Huge success! I'm so glad I ordered this. Nancy Cecil

5.0 out of 5 stars Lindo Vestido, December 2, 2012
Este artículo es muy bueno, yo quedé muy satisfecho con ésta compra, creo que la relación costo-beneficio es excelente, por lo tanto recomiendo este producto.