Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: PaperbackChange

on August 18, 2011
I really enjoyed this book! Since I don't have as much time to read as I used to, I have to be a little more picky about the books that I read. Minor Adjustments was definitely worth the time. It was a fun story and great escape. I loved our characters Stella, Devon and little Ryan. The quickly work their way into your heart and you have to keep reading to see how things are going to end up. There are a few twists along the way and I was hoping everything would work out. I loved Stella's random facts, which reminded me so much of my husband and his Fact of the Day. I've enjoyed all of Rachael's books and can't wait to see what she comes up with next!
on October 4, 2011
The first book I read from this author was Luck of the Draw, and I knew immediately that I'd be stalking out her new books.

This was such a fun read, taking me to Australia and back again, and then back again. The back and forth between the two main characters was just awesome, and the ending did not disappoint.

There were quite few unexpected twists, and it all just made the ride more fun.

Pair a crazy situation, a hot guy, an adorable little boy, and a girl with enough snark/confidence/random facts and wrap it all up in a fabulous ending.
on August 24, 2011
This was a fun read. I couldn't put it down. I loved the characters and had to find out how things worked out for them. It takes place partly in Australia and the author added an Australian flare to the story. I loved the friendly quirks of each character. My favorite from this author. Very well written. 5 stars!
on December 10, 2012
Although other reviewers have stated this is a cute book it's almost too cute - the plot is very thin & predictable with some parts being downright unrealistic. I mean (spoiler ahead) who considers steady employment for a soon to be father to be two months!! And who leaves a small child with a former fiancee to see if she can handle him rather than leaving the child with your mother?? I knew the ultimate outcome from the very start, the only surprise was the obstacle encountered by the couple in their journey to find each other. So sad when a book follows the formula for a romance that you were taught in high school!
on January 25, 2012
It's actually 3 1/2 stars- it's a cute story and a very light read. I liked that part of it was set in Australia. Although you can see the main characters develop, I think it still lacks a bit of substance. I didn't find the title appropriate to the story, a bit annoying.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 23, 2014
I was excited to get this book in the mail. I love Rachael – thus her book got bumped right to the top of my review pile :)

Minor Adjustments was a fun, quirky, entertaining book. I knew from the start how this book would end up but was pleasantly surprised by some of the twists and turns the story took to get there. They kept me engaged and interested throughout the book. The silly facts that Stella was constantly sharing and the Australian culture added to the fun side of this book. The characters were easy to relate to and I found myself cheering them on and hoping for their plans to succeed.

Minor Adjustments is a great story with wonderful characters that I highly recommend.

Rating: 4.5 Stars

Source: From Author/Publisher for Review

Content: Clean
on April 9, 2013
This is a love story but it mixes in the love of a little orphan boy. bachelor devon pierce is caught up in a custody suit of a little boy he never met. His family had a foreign exchange student from Austrailia live with them years ago, and now devon finds that this student has had a child and has left that child to him in her will. He hardly remembers the Aussie and doesn't understand why he is stuck with her child. He goes to Australia to fight the custody battle, but ends up in love with both the boy and the dead mothers lawyer.
This is mostly told from Devon's point of view so we capture the full story a bit at a time.
I like that his is more grown-up than the other YA novels by Anderson. I would like to see her doing more of this type.
on June 5, 2014
I loved this book! Rachael is such a fantastic writer and I love all of her books! They are lighthearted and entertaining. They always give me a break from real life where I can just laugh and enjoy the book. Her characters are relatable and hilarious. I highly suggest this book for a good comedy and an escape from reality. Her other books: Divinely Designed, Luck of the Draw, The Reluctant Bachelorette, Righting a Wrong, and more, are all great books.
on December 24, 2012
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was well written and the characters were developed to the point of where I felt I knew them personally. The author started out the book in such a way that it sucked me in from the first paragraph. I read this in almost one sitting.
on March 3, 2014
An enjoyable, quick read. Characters are likable and the plot flows well. I was even really stressed about the outcome at one point! I am super stingy about giving more than 3 stars so 3 means it's fun, clean and well enough written to be worth it.