Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 3, 2013
I expected a Baseball America type prospect book. But what I got was sorely disappointing and lacking in any real depth. For 12 bucks I expected more than a pathetic 134 pages. And about 15 of that is taken up by a glossary and other stuff non-related to the point of the book in the first place. I won't be re-ordering next year or anytime soon. Stay away. It's a huge waste of money.
on May 11, 2013
fast, neat, product good, price good
Very interested in minor league baseball.
This book is very helpful during the current season.
on March 6, 2013
I have no problem reading small print but it is exceptionally small in this otherwise great book. Reading for any length of time may cause severe eye problems. I am not a doctor, but I play one on TV.

Joey Tribbiani
on April 11, 2013
Good companion but needs more integration with larger book. Where is the digital version would be great to have spreadsheet data for draft day and season long updates
on February 16, 2013
The detailed rating system for players is worth the price. Probability and Potential ratings are especially useful in evaluating prospects. Highly recommended!
on August 15, 2013
Great pair of headphones! The sound is amazing, and these headphones are a tremendous value. You use the headphones by sticking them in your ear holes and you can hear the music what with your ears and all sometimes if you stick the headphones too far in your ears it hurts but you learn how far is too far I guess everybody is different sort of like in life.