Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minute Curls steam & Style
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 11, 2010
I was skeptical of this product but had to give it a try. I have extremely flat, hard to curl hair. The steam cap actually works surprisingly well. I was shocked to take out the rollers and find perfectly set curls! The ONLY problem is that the hair/curlers directly above my ears did NOT curl for some reason. I tried again but still no curls above the ears. I made sure that all the rollers were completely covered and the cap was secure and tight so it could do it's thing under there. So, Im not sure why that is, but I am going to contact the company and see if there is a reason for that. Otherwise, all my other hair was curled. (I used those twisty, rubbery rollers) And I do have alot of hair! I would recommend this product for sure.
on April 25, 2010
So, if you have very short hair and use smallest curlers, this will probably work for you. I have slightly longer than shoulder length hair and use 1 3/4" rollers, 3 on top, 2 on the front sides, 3 rows of 3 in the back. I could not get the cap to cover my head - barely cover the top, and first row of rollers. And just to point out, my hair is very much like the woman in the ad.
on April 17, 2013
Difficult to place on your head even if you use the smallest rollers.Minute Curls steam & Style

The concept is good but the product is too small to put over most curlers. I use the small velcro like rollers. You also could do pin curls. However, most want a more bouffant hair style.

I like the cap, in spite of these shortcomings, because it does the job quickly and easily. Also, it doesn't dry out your hair as other hair setters do.

The telephone order taker who sold me mine had been a hairdresser. She said that the moist heat from this cap, once you place it on your head, is what makes your strands or hair swell and then, once cooled, a curl has set in. Worked out as she advised.
on April 7, 2013
This product does not allow for oils in the hair. I use oils because my hair is very dry.
I curled my hair while there was no product in my hair. It came out kind of limp and very dry.
I can't return it because of the time lapse and I threw the box away. I will have to call the company
for further instructions.
on September 17, 2012
I love the Minute Curls steam & style bonnet. After putting rollers in my hair, then heating this bonnet up for 2 minutes and leaving it on my head for 3 minutes, my curly hairstyle is all set for the day. No more washing and setting my hair every night!!!!
on August 22, 2010
This product is very heavy. After heating and putting on head is was hard to manage due to weight. Had trouble placing it on head and it didn't want to stay in place. Constantly had to readjust because it wanted to slide back and down.
on March 12, 2013
I am totally glad that I purchased this product as recommended by a Hair Guru to eliminate the need for blow drying. I was skeptical at first but this cap is awesome. I was in a rush one morning and had to leave the house (still dark) and popped the cap in the microwave for 2 minutes, had my hair already rolled up after showering but my hair was not curly enough. Wore the cap while I drove (took it off after 5 minutes) but kept the rollers in to allow my hair to "cool". Got to my destination and was able to take the rollers out without any problem and got lots of compliments as to how "full" and shiny my looked! This is a great product for those who want to lose the curling iron and go healthy. Another trick I use is when I get home and I know that I am not going anywhere I put my curlers in and pop the cap in the microwave for 3 minutes and wear the cap for about 5-7 minutes. I leave the rollers in until bed time at which time I take the rollers out and silk wrap my hair. Extremely bouncy in the morning. The only drawback of this product is that its heavy on my head!
on August 20, 2013
Read the manual ,realized that this is not for curly African American hair,since we use hair oils to nourish and condition our hair.More suitable for Caucasian type hair. Would like to read reviews from persons with my type of hair.I returned product after reading the warnings in the manual
on February 16, 2011
I love my Curl Steamer,its fast working and easy to do.By the time I put my make-up on, my hair is set and it holds the curl wonderful.My hair looks better ,getting away from the Curling iron,it looks much healthier.Thank you what a wonderful idea.
on August 13, 2014
This has been the best thing I've found for my hair ever. I have medium length, very straight and thick hair. After trying a variety of ways of using this, I found what has worked great for me giving me body, curl and saving a ton of time. After I wash and dry my straight hair, I put the top in medium curlers for body and curl. Then I section the rest of my hair in about 6 sections doing large finger pin curls securing with barrettes up at the top near the curlers. Then I heat up the cap and place on my head for 10 mins. I then let my hair cool for 10 mins before removing the curlers and barrettes. This results in amazing body with fairly large curls on the ends. Then for several nights, I put my hair up like described earlier but without curlers doing all large finger curls for sleep. This keeps me cooler as my hair down is like sleeping with a stocking cap on (no wonder my balding husband gets cold)! Then in the am I take my barrettes out and again my hair is ready to go! I have also found my hair doesn't need washing as much, probably due to not being messed around on my pillow all night. I get several days of styled hair without any more additional heat with the one application of the cap right after being washed. I hope this makes sense! Good luck, I'd suggest trying different ways of using it to find what works for you!