Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 20, 2006
For people with short attention spans, especially when one is about to go to bed. This little book of meditations helps our family to pray together in bed, we then say 3 Hail Marys for Holy Purity, and then I kiss Mommy and Daddy and then we go to sleep. I'm 41 years old, and I remember we used this book for almost 2 years, it was a gift from mother's friend Al Monroe in Florida. We live in Singapore. My Papa wants another copy for my Aunt, who has a very short attention span. This way she can pray a little everyday.
on April 13, 2008
This makes a nice gift for someone who is going through a trial, or a grief of some sort. It is easy to read, not heavy at all, and can be read at any page at any time. It is not dated so makes it easy to give in any year.
on April 13, 2015
Perfect. Good price.
on August 3, 2014
Outstanding way to start every day.
on August 23, 2014