5.0 out of 5 stars What isn't to like about a book on Alan Moore's Watchmen?
Published on January 3, 2012 by K. Thurman

3.0 out of 5 stars mtm
I only got half way through this when the kindle I downloaded just died. This is the kind of book you read only once or maybe twice in your life time and then throw away. But if you are really interested in others peoples thoughts on watchman check this out.
Published on September 13, 2012 by Dwain Pannell

5.0 out of 5 stars What isn't to like about a book on Alan Moore's Watchmen?, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Minutes to Midnight: Twelve Essays on Watchmen (Paperback)
I know that a lot has, and can be said, about Alan Moore's fantastic Watchmen book. While this is not a defenitive take on the book, this is far superior. This is a collection of essays that help to not just flesh out what may have been missed on initial readings of Moore's work, but several of the more subtle themes in Watchmen are explore fresh and in often fun ways. For any Alan Moore or Watchmen fan!

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, December 26, 2012
Andres Vazquez (Concord, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Minutes to Midnight: Twelve Essays on Watchmen (Paperback)
I enjoyed the essays on Watchmen. They had some views that I was not aware of and I started to see Watchmen with a different view. I appreciated the fact that, even after all these years you can look at the graphic novel and still learn something. Thank you for an enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly insightful., February 26, 2013
James D. Clark (Coldwater, MI, U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
Although I've read Watchmen many, many times - many things, themes, and details are brought forward by each essay. Enjoyably readable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Minutes to Midnight: Twelve Essays on Watchmen (Paperback)
Nicely written and generally compelling arguments on Watchmen. Does a good job of contextualizing in the larger history of comics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth borrowing on Amazon Prime., May 22, 2012
My boyfriend is really into comics; until I met him, I never understood the significance they played in american culture.
Loving my boyfriend, I asked him what he enjoyed about comics. He told me the dynamic stories accompanied by art made comics a unique experiences that was different from any other type of media. I then asked him who some of his favorite comic celebrities were, he replied "Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Warren Ellis".

I opened up my Kindle later that evening and found Watchmen... WOW. I finally understood what he meant. Searching for more material to read, I noticed I could borrow this for free on Amazon Prime. So Friday I borrowed this book and finished it Sunday. I now feel I can have a conversation with my boyfriend about something he is passionate about. Plus, I know what I am getting him for his birthday.

Thanks Amazon, thanks Sequart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Companion Volume, March 9, 2013
This book should be read by fans of Watchmen. The essays are an excellent companion to the graphic novel. They will give you insight and information a casual reader may not know.

3.0 out of 5 stars mtm, September 13, 2012

Minutes to Midnight: Twelve Essays on Watchmen
Minutes to Midnight: Twelve Essays on Watchmen by Peter Sanderson (Paperback - November 28, 2011)
$11.99 $10.20