Mio Triumph Heart Rate Watch with Bonus Band
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ECG accurate heart rate, without a chest strap. Visual indicator of exertion level based on heart rate and personal data, age and gender
- Heart Rate Recovery: Measures and analyzes your cardiovascular fitness, measures and displays your resting heart rate
- Patented calorie management system allowing users to track calorie intake throughout the day and calories burned during exercise, against a daily calorie target
- Net Calories In: Displays and records daily calorie intake to 9999 kcal; tracks net balance. Can be used for MIO's 3500 Calorie Countdown Program
- Time & Date: Displays time, date, weekday and your name or initials with daily alarm and backlit display. BONUS: 1 extra signature interchangeable watch band.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If your work outs don't get really that intense, this will work. If you plan to have sweat dripping of your nose while you hold a plank, then this isn't the right product for you.
Reports on Costco.com say that this has quality problems as well, with buttons falling off and the watch freezing.
Luckily I paid less than $60.00 for it, and it has a good timer, so I'll keep if for that and the spotty heart rate info, at least till the buttons fall off.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not Accurate. If I work out hard on a treadmill my caloric expenditure, always, reads 132. The treadmill reads 700-800 calories burnt. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Pat Rice
I probably get a heart rate reading one out of every 10 tries. I certainly do not recommend this watch.Published on August 10, 2013 by RONALD K MEEKER
Like many other customers I bought this for its small size and no chest strap. But now I am going back to my old chest strap monitor. Read morePublished on August 9, 2013 by Jeff
Looks very functional but the directions and the buttons to actually use it are too details red and confusing. Would not recommend.Published on July 17, 2013 by Peter Seidita
This heart rate watch is awesome. I orginally bought it when the heart rate monitor on my treadmill crapped out. This was more than I ever needed. Read morePublished on May 29, 2013 by Amanda Joy
I wish I had read the reviews before purchase! Will only give a readout about 10% of the time, and you have to stop everything to hold both sides of the watch and hope that it will... Read morePublished on April 26, 2013 by Kathy H. Graves
I never has worked right. It does not check my heartrate regularly and it just sits there blinking. I would not recommend this at all.Published on March 22, 2013 by Linda S.
It was not particularly clear that this is a woman's watch. It says "Petite" right on the watch but the listing did not clearly specify this. Not happy.Published on March 19, 2013 by Rick Dohack