Questions & Answers
Miracle Blanket Baby Swaddle Blanket, Beige
by Miracle Blanket
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,152)
$29.95
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
There isn't an actual weight limit that is listed or that I remember per se, rather it is 0-14 weeks recommended use or if baby starts to roll over on her own before 14 weeks.
Aug 15, 2013 by Julie Leppert
vote
is this 100% cutton> Jan 30, 2014
The Miracle Blanket's website says that it is 100% cotton.
Jan 31, 2014 by KSA
votes
Yes, my little girl hated having her arms in a normal swaddle blanket and would always manage to squirm them out the top no matter how tight we wrapped it. This swaddler made it impossible for her to do that, which she quickly realized, and actually calmed her down. Hope this helps!
Jun 18, 2014 by M. Gillis
votes
We live in South Texas and our child was born at the beginning of August (so, it was like 13-110). We just put him in it without anything else on, and he was happy as can be! He runs pretty hot too. Even in the winter we had him in just a onesie with the blanket on.
Mar 11, 2014 by MACNIX
votes
is this 100% cotton? Jan 30, 2014
Yes, it is 100% cotton.
Jan 31, 2014 by ShweetnesS
votes
It might be a little big for newborns but it will should still work.
Jun 30, 2013 by N. Graham
votes
I would contact the company on their website: http://www.miracleblanket.com/
Jan 22, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
This can grow with her to some extent. My son is very average in length but still had plenty of room when we stopped swaddling at 3.5 months. So depending on how long you want to swaddle, she'll probably have enough room!
Sep 9, 2013 by L. Erin Fritsch
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers