Package Quantity: 1|Change

on May 14, 2013
Not sure what the deal was, but the container I got did not produce bubbles at all. Thinking maybe the cold was the issue I waited till it warmed up. Still no bubbles. Strange!
on April 7, 2014
The quality of Miracle bubbles isn't what it used to be. I had the large gallon container that finally ran out after about 2 long years of frequent use, and they worked extremely well, and seemed like they would last forever. The kids had a blast, but when I recently purchased a new bottle, it was so watered down that it just dripped all over the place and got frustrated trying to make bubbles. The liquid used to be much thicker, and you could blow many bubbles before dipping the wand again. The kids were disinterested in blowing these bubbles after a short time. Save your kids from despair and look for a better brand of bubbles. I'm not sure if they just had a bad batch, but it doesn't surprise me that other reviewers couldn't make any bubbles, either, because they are just too watery.
on May 21, 2013
These bubbles don't make bubbles at all!!!!! I never buy them again. I actually can't even use them. A big waste of money.
on May 28, 2013
Bubbles arrived on time, well packaged. Comes with wand inside. I use it as a refill to my son's bubble lawnmower but works great on it's own too. I was able to get it at a great price (less than $3), I don't think it's that price anymore, should have bought 2. Great product!
on August 17, 2013
To much water, very less bubbles, disappointed. No wonder is so cheap. Gozzila is better, just a little more money.
on April 22, 2015
Bought this for my son. He is 2 and has enough of a challenge making bubbles by himself. This was the wrong stuff to buy. Technically it is bubble solution, but I would not buy this again. The solution is very thin and watery, and the bubbles do not have sufficient surface tension to survive. If you are looking to buy some "bulk" bubble solution that is good, I recommend Gazillion Bubbles instead.
on September 25, 2015
I ordered the Miracle Bubble (Jar 64 oz) at the same time I ordered a Bubble Machine, out of convenience and from review comments. The mixture did work okay in the machine, but not as well as expected from the reviews. However, I did find his brand available at a local retail store for half the price. The grandchildren enjoy the bubble machine and it saves a lot of messes.
on April 9, 2016
Like most toddlers, my daughter thinks bubbles are pretty awesome. Actually, so does my 7 year old. I bought a bubble machine so I needed plenty of bubbles. These worked great. There are bubbles everywhere. It's a great activity to break up a case of the grumpies, too!
on April 10, 2016
This product seems overpriced to me. It is thicker than many other solutions and therefore makes the most bubbles but it also runs out much faster. If you wanted bubbles in a machine running a few hours you might use up a whole thing of this.
on November 1, 2015
Exactly as described. Works very well in my bubble machine.
During a test run, I diluted this liquid with almost 50% tap water. I could not tell the difference in the quantity, size or longevity of the bubbles produced.
One bottle was sufficient to fill my bubbler about 3-4 times.