Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on August 25, 2012
I have two Papillons and the female takes a long time to dry after bath time. I could not believe the pile of "dead fur" after using this product. The best part is that she dries quickly now and her fur is soft and much smoother. I tell everyone about it.
on July 6, 2013
I have a long haired dog and had another kind of rake for years. But a professional dog handler highly recommended this one, and so I got it. Well, it turned out to be a very good purchase. I love the heft and feel of this rake. I love the thick cushioned handle. I love the coating on the rake itself. So all in all, an excellent purchase. Oh, did I mention that it actually works great on the dog?
on December 26, 2010
This grooming rake is excellent for dogs like my Siberian Husky (Rocky) who sheds a lot. The grooming rake has an internal magnet that keep the hair on while you continue to comb. This magnet is the best feature because you comb a lot of hair and not have to worry about the hair returning to the dog's coat as it would still stay on the grooming rake.

Also, the rake is easy to clean as you just pull the hair out with ease given there is only one row. You don't have to stick your fingers in between a regular comb to get the hair out.

I highly recommend this product for anyone who has a dog that sheds a lot.
on November 25, 2013
The blunt tips on this rake make is less likely to damage your pets skin, but the unwieldy head makes using the edge pins on a bad mat more difficult. The design is OK, but it's not as good as others on the market.
on February 17, 2013
Best grooming tool ever for my Golden Retriever and Collie. It's easy to use, does a great job, and the dogs don't mind it!
on January 31, 2013
This rake works well for matts but you od have to be careful it will still hurt the dog if you dig or pull to hard.
on July 29, 2013
I have a golden retriever and love this rake. It was recommended to me by a professional dog groomer. I highly recommend it. Vendor was great also.
on August 25, 2013
Great product! I would buy this again if needed. My dogs just love the way it feels when we use it.
on July 24, 2013
I was hoping for something that was not quite as harsh on the dog. The product is fine and probably would be ok on a different type of coat.
on May 12, 2013
Returned it because it grabberd about 4 hairs. My black lab leans against me & deposits more hair than that! Get a Furminator.

See 1 answered question