Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on November 30, 2011
I am a woman with hand swelling caused by arthritis.

I previously ordered the women's size of these gloves somewhere else. They were too small, so I assumed that the men's large would fit me, especially seeing how the picture of these show them fitting loosely on the models hand.
I have had the same issue with gloves before, and the men's size works well for me in other brands of gloves.

These were way too small. I can barely get them on my hands.
They are very tight. The velcro scratches my wrist when I finally wrestle them on.
I can only bend my fingers a tiny bit when wearing them.
Very uncomfortable...They just don't work.

My husband can barely get them on, and he has average size hands with thin wrists and fingers.
I am disappointed that they don't fit because they seem like they would be very helpful for arthritis. Best I can do is try to pass these on to someone else in my family with small hands.

Don't order these unless you have smaller than normal hands and do not have any swelling.
33 comments37 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2012
These gloves are great when they fit. However they are the same size as a womans and way to small for an xlarge mans hand.
on December 21, 2011
Ok so in theory, this product should work well. But it doesn't. These gloves must have been made for hobbits and other little people because I really don't see how designers of these miracle gloves thought this could work for everyone. I'm a 6'2 tall male and I'd like to think my hands are 'regular' sized but apparently not since the second I put them on, the threads started coming out.

In short, this is an extremely cheap product that was designed half-assed with no quality control.
0Comment22 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2011
I've had these gloves for over a motnh and they perform as adversited. They provide good mild compression and keep your hands warm while leaving enough freedoma nd range of motion to do most things.
11 comment10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
When we received it, we weren't thrilled with the quality of the material, it is okay. Though it is not a bad product, I would suggest to look for alternative products with better quality, for example ACE brand products.
on March 4, 2013
disappointed - too small to be a mans glove - fits a womans hand just fine - would not recommend
on November 29, 2012
It was useful to hold the fingers together without much free movements to get out of the pain. Probably useful for only couple of weeks. Within two days the stitching and threads came off from everywhere. Manufacturer should take care of this issue.
on February 18, 2013
Gloves keep me warm aiding with circulatory problems created by severed nerve. I am disappointed by the quality of the fingertips which fray after short time of wearing.
on July 11, 2012
I have been using the gloves at the gym for a few weeks now and to this point they have done exactly what they said they would do...irritation and pain have subsided...pull-ups, chin-ups and bicep curls have improved since wearing the Miracle Gloves!
on December 26, 2011
these gloves are really cheaply made and they are sized way too small, i got large for a 90 year old man and they were so tight they hurt.