Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 30, 2009
This stuff is awesome for dry feet and toes. I highly recommend it to soften and soothe your tired feet, even better if you can have someone rub it on for you.

Fast delivery, efficient service, great price.
on January 27, 2012
I love this cream - it does wonders for my feet. I purchased it at BigLots for about 3 bucks and need more. This price is just way off the charts! I love this stuff, but not enough to pay more than $5.00 for it - looks like I'll have to find something else to use. Hate that but it's just not worth the price....