Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Mudcrutch nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on February 8, 2008
I'm really sold on Miracle II products. I usually buy it by the gallon.
The moisturizing soap is good for dry skin and it leaves your skin pretty silky. You don't have that film on your skin like most soaps. You know that you are clean. Your skin just breathes. It's completely non-toxic. Great for skin and hair. So wonderful in a bubble bath, If you take a nice long soak,\ and let the water stand after getting out, you'll see that it has pulled stuff from your pores and it settles in your bathwater. How many times have you seen that with your normal bath soap?
You can't do wrong with Miracle II products. Great for your whole family and great for the environment.
44 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2008
Very good sudsing action going on. Does not cause skin to become dry and itchy like most soaps. Never a nasty scum tub ring. The only thing I don't like about it is the price.

update: I would not buy again. It is too weak. I finished a bottle of this, and did not feel clean after all that usage. I was still sweaty with body odors. Dr. Bronner's soap works better than this.
on February 14, 2014
I am not a religious person. I found this soap online a few years ago, and balked at buying it because I couldn't believe that all the testimonials I'd seen were true. Then I saw it in a local and trusted health food store and bought my first bottle. That was sometime around 2007 or 2008. Since then, I've used it for many things. I moved into an apartment that was badly infested with giant roaches (most people prefer the euphamism of "water bug" to describe these creepy crawlies, but I call them what they are). When I say infested, I mean it was like Joe's Apartment up in that piece. They were everywhere, in drawers and cabinets, all over the floors and walls, It was horrible. I bombed and got most of them, but they just came back. The thing that did the trick was Miracle II Soap. I mopped the floors, cleaned my cabinets, and wiped down the walls and everything I could reach with a solution of this soap and water, and lo and behold, the roaches disappeared. After that, I saw an occasional dead one, and then none at all.

Another really cool thing that happened is that one of my cats developed a large lump on her tail. I didn't know what to do and didn't have any money for the vet, so I began to put a few drops of the neutralizer in her water. and within a few days, the lump was gone!

Also, as other people have stated, when I add this stuff to baths, I feel great afterwards. There also is no ring in the tub afterwards.

Another use that I have found for it is to clean fruits and vegetables. I keep a bottle of highly diluted miracle soap and neutralizer in the kitchen, and use it to spray down fruits and veggies to clean them. This works much better than water alone.

I also use a drop of the soap on my tooth brush, along with Earthpaste toothpaste to add that foamy feeling that I'm used to. If you're not familiar, Earthpaste is all natural and contains no sudsing agents.

I was mildly concerned that the latest bottle I got was green when previously the soap had been blue, but I haven't noticed a major difference in effectiveness, just yet.
on March 14, 2012
I decided to try this after reading the reviews. I put one capful under running water for my bath and then use a little on a Body Puf for my body. It IS very soothing. I've washed my hair with it and didn't need a conditioner (which I usually do to get out tangles). I've washed my face with it. I only use transparent loose powder, no foundation, but usually whatever other cleanser I use, I have to put some witch hazel on a pad to get all the residue. I tried that after washing my face with this, and the pad was already clean. After using this it will be difficult to go back to "regular" body washes, even though I never use any that have lauryl/laureth sulfates. I've tried it a couple of times since I bought this soap, and I can definitely tell a difference. With this soap, my skin just feels comfortable, not tight or itchy.

I haven't tried this soap on anything else. I don't know how well it would clean since it contains olive oil, etc.
on January 21, 2010
We love this soap! It makes you feel clean and doesn't leave any residue on you or the tub! I don't have to scrub the shower much anymore. I use it for bath, face, laundry, dishes, floors, etc. etc. I dilute it in a spray bottle and use it to kill insects (ants, roaches, mosquitos, spiders, etc.). My mom tried it and loves it, told my aunt about it...now about 6 households of relatives are using it. Yes, the price is high, but it's highly concentrated. You might try looking for a local distributor to save on shipping.
on August 27, 2014
I've been using this product for some time and really liked it. So I just bought two bottles for my husband and me. Well.....it's not the same product anymore. There were what seemed to be light green bubbles sitting on top before opening it. They were bubbles all right, more like soapy mess.
Then the product is so watery. The scent is not the great pine scent it used to have. Really dissappointed.
on March 28, 2012
I have been using Miracle II Soap for maybe 15 years or more and I love it. I use it in the shower and it leaves my skin very soft and clean feeling.
on January 21, 2014
This product is awesome. My dog suffers from a skin disease and this cleared all most all of its dolly almost due to conditions of grass and weather and allergys he suffers. Took almost all of it away he is doing ten times better. For me skin is clear and soft and glowing. This product is one of the best I have ever used.
on November 4, 2014
I love this moisturizing soap. It lathers real nice, has a very pleasant scent, and most important, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin like so many other products I've used. I love the fact that it doesn't have a lot of ingredients that you can't pronounce and don't need. I'm a lifetime customer.
on March 25, 2008
I feel like my hair is healthier with this shampoo. My massage therapist swears by it.