5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!
Published on January 29, 2010 by nora zabowski

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Scam
You want to waste your money like I did, buy that bottle of water.
My kids has really fragile skin and it didn't work at all, made it worse.
Published on November 26, 2012 by nlb

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!, January 29, 2010
nora zabowski "truthfinder" (sterling heights, mi United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Miracle II Neutralizer 22 Oz (Miracle II) Correct pH and Detoxify (Health and Beauty)
I've been using the miracle 2 neutralizer for a few years now and wouldn't be without it. It's great for everything, like an antacid, it's an alkaline product so when you ingest it, it raises your PH, detoxifies the body, great on sunburn, or any burn, as an after shave, add 2 TBS along with 2 TBS of miracle 2 soap with 32 ounces water in spray bottle and will kill fire ants and spiders, bugs around the house. I love to use this in the gel form on my toothbrush along with a drop of M2 soap instead of the toxic flouride toothpaste thats been banned in most european countries because it doesn't help with tooth decay! Cleans off the plaque and deodorizes your mouth and your home. If your pet made a mess on your rug or couch, clean with a couple drops of M2 soap, and then neutralizer to deodorize further. Great for sores that won't heal, the neutralizer gel is nice as it stays put unlike the liquid version, but I need both in my home at all times. I'm all about natural, organic, and non toxic food and cleaners and this is a great addition. You can find all kinds of testimonials from people who've been helped by this wonderful product, and the tons of ways you can use it everyday. Just fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Great after all these years!, July 12, 2012
I have been a nurse for 20+ years and have seen many OTC, and pharmaceutical products come and go out of fashion or because they were quite dangerous like Vioxx and others. For that reason I am always looking for alternatives that are Safe and Effective. A friend suggested I get some of the Miracle II Neutralizer and of course, I was a skeptic too. So, finding that Miracle II Neutralizer seems to clean, and act as an antiseptic, as well as promote self healing, internal, and external, I love it. I also use the other products such as Miracle II soap- My family wouldn't be without it- I Even use the M-II soap for doing dishes and washing the dog! -Seems to keep the chlorine in the municipal water at bay and prevents dry, chapped hands (Chlorine poisoning)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, September 24, 2010
Loretta "blkcatboo" (Simi Valley, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
I have used the Miracle II products for over ten years and they continue to amaze me. There are so many uses in so few products. Recently, I have used the neutralizer for eye infections. My sister had a serious eye infection and the drops the dr. gave her were $70 for tiny bottle. Her condition would subside and then return. I suggested she try the neutralizer. She did and the infection went away and has not come back. She uses it in place of eye drops. I do the same. A friend of hers had chronic red, bloodshot eyes. She was addicted to OTC eye drops. She came to visit and forgot her eye drops, asked my sister. Sister gave her the neutralizer and it completely cleard up her red eyes after the first use. Her eyes were nice and white for the first time in years. It has worked for us in this way. Also put drops in glass of water each day and in my cat's water. I love the MII products because they are useful in so many ways. Wouldn't be without them!

5.0 out of 5 stars It Actually is Miraculous - Buy this, November 2, 2013
There are very few too-good-to-be-true things in life that in fact do turn out to be true. But this is one of those products. I have only used this product for one day, yet I am reviewing it due to the dramatic overnight results.

I had a severe respiration problem that was getting progressively worse lately. Almost any toxin/allergen in the air puts me on my back starving for oxygen. I actually had to phone 911 a few weeks ago to get some oxygen when a few wisps of smoke from a distant forest fire wafted into my neighborhood. Contemporary medicine has provided no solutions. The few days leading up to trying Miracle II Neutralizer were the worst yet, and I was running out of options. Then a friend showed up at my doorstep with a gallon sized container of this product. To make a long story short I started drinking 6oz of the liquid every 4 hours. When I awoke the following morning I was breathing near normal. By that evening respiration was completely normal. Needless to say, this product's name is not exaggerated.

Testing* later revealed that this is indeed a highly concentrated product and is actually as unbelievably inexpensive as it is unbelievably effective. My health practitioner determined that merely 4 drops of the solution in 6oz of tap water is equivalent to taking a straight 6oz of the product.

Also, be reminded that the FDA places severe restrictions on what makers of products such as these can claim about their efficacy. Thankfully forums such as Amazon reviews tell what the manufacturer of Miracle II cannot. And now I've told you my story. In an age of a population with decaying health, and a medical industry co-opted by the pharmaceutical industry, citizens need to inform each other in such forums as these that there are indeed alternatives to expensive (and harmful) prescription pills and operations.

* I use Applied Kinesiology for determining efficacy of food and supplements. In twenty plus years I've found it to be the single best diagnostic tool available. In the hands of the right practitioner (that's the key) one can derive answers to questions such as: "What is the correct dose of Miracle II Neutralizer?". In other reviews I've elaborated on this science.

Reviews of other great supplements and remedies on sold on Amazon:
* Super Green food supplement

Spirulina Powder
Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica 16 Ounce

Electrolyte Supplement

Traumeel Pain Relief Ointment (homeopathic)

Poison Oak relief (homeopathic)

XO mold and pathogen killer

Eleuthero tea

Other great products that I haven't reviewed yet

Silver Biotics (non-toxic colloidal silver alternative)
Silver Biotics Immune System Support

Grapefruit Seed extract (universal "cure all")
Liquid form: Grapefruit Seed Extract Liquid Concentrate

Pill form:
Grapefruit Seed Extract 100 Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars has worked great for me!, May 15, 2013
So I read all of the skeptical reviews about this product. It is orderless and appears to be just a bottle of water. I have seasonally dry scalp. Nothing I have used seems to take care of this issue. I have been spraying this water on my skelp at night before I go to bed and Violia! No more flakes in the morning. I also use it to neutralize my face after I do my facial peels. It is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, May 9, 2012
Sue "Sue" (WI United States) - See all my reviews
I use all of the Miracle II products and haven't been disappointed. Primarily I put this in water to make it the perfect PH balance. My mother-in-law used this when she was going through chemo and radiation. She had horrible burns on the inside of her mouth and it was the only thing that she could drink that not only didn't hurt, but felt good, and helped to heal the burns.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, March 16, 2011
CRAZY GOOD STUFF LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THIS REALLY IS A MIRACLE. IT CLEARED UP ACNE, STOPPED ITCH, TOOK CARE OF A NASTY BRUISE THAT REFUSED TO GO AWAY ON IT'S OWN, AND GOT MY DOGS BREATH TO STOP STINKING. MY HOUSE HOLD LOVES THIS. AS DO I. MY STEPDAD WAS SO SCEPTICAL AND HATED THE IDEA. CALLED ME A HIPPY. LOL! BUT THEN HE USED IT AS A NASAL SPRAY AS I LOOKED UP YOU CAN DO.. ON THEIR WEBSITE. AND HE IS HOOKED. HE DRAKE SOME AND HIS COLD IS GOING AWAY.. HE'S PUTTING ON HIS KNEE FOR A LITTLE RELEIF FROM THE PAIN, AND MY MOM USED TO CLEAR UP BLOOD IN HER EYE FROM A BAD FALL. (SHE'S THE ONE WITH THE BRUISE) I LOVE THIS. BUY IT

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, July 28, 2013
I take 8-12 drops in water morning and night, and more in a colon cleansing once a week to help rid myself of a microscopic parasite that has been impossible for me to get rid of. While I am taking other products in my purging of this parasite, I feel that I will use this product for the rest of my life for keeping my body healthy. I was told about this product recently by a medical intuitive who also uses this product regularly for maintaining health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, January 23, 2011
This product makes your water taste FANTASTIC! Rub it on sore arthritic joints and it will relieve your pain. Amazing stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping with hives, June 3, 2014
I've had chronic hives for nearly a full year now, and doctors cannot find the cause. I've had all kinds of allergy tests, immune system tests, etc... and several doctors later, only more prescriptions for antihistamines. A couple of months ago I decided enough is enough and started weaning myself off the drugs and onto a natural approach to a cure. I switched my diet to more alkaline based whole foods (lots of green veggies), started taking Bragg ACV 2X per day, and started taking some Miracle II Neutralizer daily too (started with the recommended 7 drops, now I'm around 25 drops or so). I also bathe with the miracle II soap and use a black charcoal soap too. I put the neutralizer directly on the hives when they are flared up and it seems to help calm them down. I don't know if the neutralizer is the sole reason for my now almost cured hives, but I won't give it up. I've just ordered a bottle of the gel because it will stay on better than the water. This is good stuff and I will continue using it. It's great for many other things too.