5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing discovery - MMS
Published on February 2, 2009 by Charles Frederick

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous - avoid as a first choice
Last year, I read all about MMS with mounting excitement and immediately ordered the liquid, carefully studying the less than clear instructions on how to mix and use it. The "pain is gain" cliche is absolutely wrong and nausea is NOT something to go for, whatever anyone tries to tell you.

So, instead, I put 100 drops twice a day on my skin for a week (and this...
Published on August 9, 2011 by Toni

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing discovery - MMS, February 2, 2009
This review is from: The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century (Perfect Paperback)
This book is very informative, and offers quite a bit of information about how to make and use MMS, and what it is good for, as well as the history and use against Malaria in Africa and South America. I hope that the author some day hires a good editor to edit the book as it could use a good editing. But, really, that is not important. What is important is how amazing MMS works. Our family doesn't have a lot of problems that need to be healed, but the areas which MMS has worked for us so far have been dental problems (amazing results), blood poisoning (cured in less than an hour), bladder infections, yeast infections, and I believe it has prevented us from getting colds or flus, although that is hard to prove really. Also check out the Amazing documentary on Amazon called Understanding MMS. In my opinion it does an even better job than the book in helping the novice understand all about this amazing breakthrough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Interesting, July 12, 2009
Breakthrough is an excellent book. Not perhaps, the best writing I've ever read but certainly heartfelt, sincere and informative. Am I surprised health care and the international governments would want to suppress this information? Sadly, no. Michael Moore's film, Sicko, disturbed my complacency. This book ignited a forgotten passion to fight city hall. Breakthrough chronicles one man's effort to save lives, cut through the bull and best a greedy medical economy determined to keep us all sick, dependent and uninformed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, August 26, 2010
MiBow (SF Bay Area) - See all my reviews
I recommend this book to anyone wanting to know about MMS and how it came about. How it works and what it can be used for are also included. A very good book on the subject matter. Since the FDA has issued a warning about MMS maybe more people will be introduced to the book and the product if nothing more that out of curiosity. Now is the time more than ever for people to do their own research and find out the truth about such things and not rely so much on the FDA.

5.0 out of 5 stars words can't even begin to explain...you have no idea how lucky you are to have found this, March 25, 2008
this product claims to be a cure all. even aids, herpes, hepetitus, and was used extensively to cure maliria in africa. Idk about all that but i can say that i've never been close to anywhere as impressed with any other health product. im i cant put it in words but i tried so hear ya go.

had a horrible sore throat...i mean horrible almost could not eat. my nieghbor told me about this stuff a couple of months ago and i decide to try it as a last result b4 using antibiotics. i hate antibiotics but until now its the only thing that has ever worked for my sore throats. ive loaded up on vit C&E, enchinea, mouthwash, throat sprays...all of them kept it under control about a week but it progressively got to the point where i wuz gonna have to utilize antibiotics. well any way my neighbor gave it to me and told me 2 quit taking C seeing as how that effects the potency of the mineral. i took 6 drops every 2 hours and within 8 hours the sore throat was completly gone except for an ulcer on my tonsil which had decreases size dramitically. if you are lucky enough to have stumbled upon this DO NOT write it off!!! best $20 you could ever spend!!

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce, November 24, 2012
Jim humble book MMS highly recommended to have in library if you want to learn the benefit of MMS it must have for illness and other health issue

5.0 out of 5 stars Timely, September 10, 2010
This book has valuable information regarding health and making ourselves more responsible for it. I hightly recommend its reading.

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous - avoid as a first choice, August 9, 2011

So, instead, I put 100 drops twice a day on my skin for a week (and this was before Humble added suggestions for this on his website). The skin is an amazing organ that sucks in whatever is put on it (so please be careful with soaps, shampoos, conditioners, all commercial skin care and makeup, little of which is healthy). At the time I had a painful abscess in one tooth and was suffering a light (but recurring) chest infection. No nausea, even at 100 drops a day, but nothing else either. At the end of the week I still had toothache and chest problems.

A friend independently discovered and tried it the very same month but also was not impressed. Thereafter several other friends heard about it from us and tried it but were disappointed. All of them did it the stipulated way, swallowing the stuff.

Shouldn't we all be looking at completely safe, proven, yet equally cheap products like organic silica? NOT the same as the dessicated silica granules that come in sachets to keep tablets and machinery dry but colloidal silica? What about indiumease, less cheap but equally essential for health? Or liquid ionic cesium?

P.S. Here's what Dr Bill Deagle has to say:

MMS is a chlorine dioxide and it has been used for many years to kill pathogens. The problem is: any chlorinated molecule will attach to amide groups of amino acids so as well as an antipathogenic it also displaces iodine from the mitochondria so can cause problems with toxicity, so I wouldn't recommend MMS.

It will clear pathogens, just like antibiotics will. I think it's a very good antipathogenic but it has toxicity because it's going to release chlorine. Chlorine will attach to amide groups of amino acids and other molecules. It will form chloramines and therefore I believe it has toxicity. There is no need for that. The only safe halide is iodine in the body. Any other halide, which includes fluoride, bromide or chloride, or chlorine molecules, have toxicity.

BR: I had the pleasure of meeting personally with Jim Humble a few months ago, and he's the first to admit that he's not a microbiologist or a medical doctor. If one was pretty seriously sick, MMS might not be a bad option.

BD: Yes, it will save lives, although it is toxic. If you can only mix this together and that is the only thing you have, absolutely, use it. For example, I am shipping at my own expense to some of these other companies, to our missionaries overseas, case lots of nascent iodine. We're able to cure intracerebral malaria, parasites, worms; we kill everything. It sterilizes the water.

So I would say, yeah, if you have no choice, by all means use MMS, but if you do have a choice... because if you do it for any length of time, you're likely to accumulate biotoxins. You know, obviously if you have a choice between life and death use your MMS, but if you have alternatives, you would be best to get the Iodine first, and then the Super Silver [a NEW technically advanced form of colloidal silver].

My view: Shouldn't we all be looking at completely safe, proven, yet equally cheap products like Sovereign Silver which can even deal with the cyst form of Lyme Disease? Also, have a look at 2 excellent books by Sircus too: "Transdermal Magnesium" and "Sodium Bicarbonate" as well as "The Iodine Crisis" by Farrow.

Later note: The new generation of colloidal silver (does not create a grey skin if taken for a prolonged time) is worth considering too: I understand that Silver Biotics is the best brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars MMS is NOT bleach! MMS saves lives!, June 3, 2013
MMS is not bleach like some of the uninformed reviewers who say it is. MMS has cured small infants in Africa on the verge of death from malaria -- and it did so in only one or two days! Please don't believe the naysayers who obviously know nothing. Countless people around the world have been cured of everything from cancer, diabetes, candida, Lyme disease, and just about any other condition you can think of. Who are you going to believe? The thousands upon thousands of people who have been cured by MMS or ignoramuses who have never used it but have read some negative stuff written by other ignoramuses who also have never used it.

I also wonder if Big Pharm who peddle the hideously expensive and seriously dangerous drugs may not be behind some of the slander of the incredibly cheap -- and safe -- MMS. Ever heard the TV ads exhorting you to take a particular drug and then the list of terrifying side effects? Yeah, MMS might make you nauseated or give you diarrhea but only if you take too much -- hardly life-threatening, and easily remedied: Just take some vitamin C and cut your next dose down a little.

There are lots of MMS blogs helping others with MMS advice and their own success stories. Some of them are several years old and there are new protocols now so, if you wander into one of the older blogs don't go taking a 15 drop dose or you will surely feel sick for a few hours. However, even such a large dose will do NO permanent harm because all that's happening is that you are detoxing too fast, known as a Herxheimer reaction. (See remedy in above paragraph).

I am not affiliated with any MMS seller or with Jim Humble, but I believe these folks are all brave souls who are harassed endlessly by the FDA for the crime of saving lives. This is the same agency that approves the dangerous Rx poisons that doctors want to prescribe for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get The Book!!, December 20, 2012
This stough is beyond amazing. This is my 20th plus book on diet, health nutrition and the such. I always try the things I read about, at least to the extent that I'm able to. I have tried many of the things in this book and everything worked out just like the author said. This leads me to believe that the things the author said, that I couldn't try, are true. (I never had malaria so I couldn't test to see if it cured it.) I have tried eye drops, ear drops, brushing my teeth with it, drinking it........ everything worked just like Jim Humble said it would. My wife likes it and my daughter who doesn't like many things I want her to try said she wants her own bottel. Amazing stough. Read the book and get the stough. Outstanding!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting reading in alternative medicine!, October 16, 2013
I am a pharmacist and learned about this from a customer. MMS is certainly worth consideration for various health issues.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century
The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century by Jim Humble (Perfect Paperback - August 8, 2007)
Used & New from: $4.95