5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo
Published 16 months ago by haypal

1.0 out of 5 stars No results
The product didn't work for me. Haven't noticed any new growth or any real benefits from using this. Disappointing especially since I bought this because of the reviews.
Published 6 months ago by JPN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Miracle Plus Thick Hair Shampoo for Thinning Hair for Men and Women 8oz. (Misc.)
I don't usually write reviews but this is such a great product I felt I needed to let people know.I have always had thin hair and now that I am getting older I was starting to have areas that were really thinning out. I baught this shampoo in hopes that it would help the thinning areas. Not only did it help it has made my whole head thicker and more beautiful. I went to get my hair cut and the girl told me I have "thick, healthy hair" I have ordered my 2nd bottle and plan on using this shampoo for the rest of my life. It is awsome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair treatment --Ever, January 23, 2013
I tried this product some months ago and was AMAZED at the result. By the Second use my hair felt thicker and I saw new growth in bald areas. Today my hair is thicker and longer. This is really a miracle product. I recommended to my friend and she also is seeing great results. Am a believer. And best of all, ire MADE IN AMERICA !!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Plus Thick Hair Shampoo & Conditioner for Thinning Hair for..., December 23, 2012
I love this product and was delighted to find it in a large bottle and at a good price. It makes such a difference with my fine hair and I highly recommend it to anyone with the same issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great product, February 24, 2013
Nothing is going to be a miracle, but for me, with very fine hair, this shampoo comes about as close as possible.

1.0 out of 5 stars No results, January 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 30, 2014
I cannot say for sure if the product really does reduce hair loss, but I seem to notice less hair on the drain after a hair wash with it. So I will go on using it and would have to say that, for me, it does seem to help.

2.0 out of 5 stars To many chemicals.., April 17, 2014
To many chemicals not enough to support hair growth. I basically didnt even finish using this product b/c it just didn't look good when I opened it and it had color dye in it... who needs that?

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say is..., February 25, 2014
All I can say is, after running out of this product... it took about a month before I noticed my hair was thinner... I need to get more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 26, 2014
Had bought this product from Publishers Clearing House (PCH) and when it came time to buy more I had a terrible time finding it. I'm so glad I finally thought to look here on Amazon!

My hair was beginning to get thin, due to some of the medicine I have to take [I am sure getting close to 60 years old has nothing to do with it! ;-) ] and having always had thick hair it was very hard on my ego. I bought this shampoo from PCH on a whim and found I loved it. I am not sure it helped with the growth, but I do know it made my hair thicker. I began to get new growth and found I had a lot fewer split ends. Fewer split ends means less breakage ... so I suppose faster growth.

In one of the reviews someone commented on this shampoo being thin or watery. I found I had to be careful when pouring it into my hand. A little bit does wonders!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is really a miracle Shampoo!!!!, December 27, 2013
At first I was not excited at all in buying this product but I was wrong. After using this for a month or so I noticed that a lot of small hair are growing. And it did continue growing. I recommend this product for everyone who wants to try them.

Rate and Discover Movies