5.0 out of 5 stars Seal your grout!, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Miracle Sealants 511 4- Pack SG 511 Impregnator Penetrating Sealer Contractor Pack, 4-Quart (Tools & Home Improvement)
You need to seal your grout, backsplash, bathroom, or floor. Make sure you protect your grout. This is an easy way to seal your grout and not have to redo it every year or two. It seals up to 20 years. If you need to do a floor think about purchasing the grout wand. It made the job a lot easier and was worth the $19.95 price for the easy application. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good...doesn't last as long as they say, but a good product, February 16, 2013
John B. "John B" (St. Petersburg, FL) - See all my reviews
After 3 months, I just went back and sprayed some treated areas with water. In high traffic areas, it doesn't bead up anywhere near like it did 3 months ago, but you can tell it is treated vs. untreated. Easy to apply. It works well enough that I am buying additional product. I used this after cleaning grout (after 8 years) with Grout 66, which was the best grout cleaner I have ever used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., December 3, 2012
Reviews showed this to be some of the best stuff around to waterproof tile floors and so far it does seem to do a great job. will see how long it lasts but only time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars 511 Impregnator Penetrating Sealer, October 4, 2012
We have Travertine stone floors. The installers did a preliminary seal, but prior to a party, I cleaned and dried the tile, generously re-applied this product, and did not walk on the area for 24 hours. A guest spilled a glass of red wine and it beaded up! Paper towel clean-up and no stain. You must wear gloves and protect yourself when using this sealer. I sat on the floor applying the product and did get a bit of a chemical burn where product soaked through where I was sitting. In fairness, I had probably poured a puddle of the sealant on the floor, which is not necessarily recommended. The effort is like washing and waxing your floors, but worth the result. It also worked on my granite shower surround; water just sheets off.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 9, 2014
best product out there

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, July 28, 2014
Kathy Koch (Glen Head, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Amazing stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Sealant, July 23, 2012
We haven't tested this sealant long term. We just finished a DIY remodel on our upstairs master bathroom. So far so good, it was easy to use and easy to get some coats on the new tile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review 511 Sealer, April 26, 2012
Overall the product worked as I expected and I was very pleased with Amazon pricing and delievery. Good luck on your project, I know mine came out just the way I expected.

Rate and Discover Movies