5.0 out of 5 stars Hands Down - THE BEST!
Published on February 20, 2011 by Zora Hope

3.0 out of 5 stars shades of medium to medium-tan isn't much difference
Medium Tan is not much different from Medium. Product goes on nice and is light on skin and cover well.
Published 4 months ago by Betty Cuevas

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands Down - THE BEST!, February 20, 2011
Zora Hope (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
I can't begin to tell you how great this product is, but I'll try! I saw it advertised on Dr. Oz and figured what the heck, I'll try it. I have rosacea that flares up during humidity and after I exercise. Plus I have sun damaged spots on my face. My face is very sensitive, so I could not use those harsh products to get rid of the brown spots. After one month of using MST, my rosacea has practically disappeared and my brown spots are fading as well.

This product also leaves my face with a healthy glow. I've had several friends compliment my "new" healthy appearance! I only use MST now - no need for liquid makeup or concealer anymore!

I love the way my face LOOKS and FEELS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Medium Not what I expected, but..., December 5, 2012
S. Grier (Syracuse NY USA) - See all my reviews
12/5/12
Color lighter than advertised. Would go a shade darker than normal. I usually am a medium and the medium in this product is more of a light. I have been a devoted user of Bare Minerals for many years. Was interested in trying this to see if I would like as much or better. I am 58 and have noticed that the powder is starting to settle in fine lines.

1/5/13
I decided after my first review (that is now edited within this review) to give the product (which I liked) another try in Medium Tan. It is perfect!!! As I said before I have been a devoted user of Bare Minerals for many years, but found that at this point in my life, it seems to accentuate rather than hide my lines and wrinkles.

This product goes on like silk and I have the "picture perfect" complexion that I want. I would definitely recommend this product and especially for those ladies who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who, like me, are no longer in their 30's or 40's.

I am so very glad I decided to give this a second try in a different shade.

I am a convert now to this product.

Thank you Miracle Skin Transformer!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, June 9, 2013
This is the only product I found that doesn't cake up in my wrinkles - actually softens them - highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars You may want to go one shade darker than you expect to be..., June 4, 2013
First of all, let me mention that Sephora (at least the one here) gladly gave each of my friends and I generous free samples of this product that lasted 2 weeks. I was able to sample before I purchased, so I already knew I liked it. If you have access to a Sephora, you may want to try to get a sample before paying $50ish for this. If you love it like I do --- it's well worth it, but I am the only person among several of my friends who likes this at all. I will tell you what I like about it, and what they didn't like about it.

I am almost 40, and have pretty good skin. I do have signs of aging under my eyes that need a heavier concealer, but the rest of my skin is nice. Mostly normal, oily in the t-zone. I have some larger pores in my t-zone, but no acne or scarring. I normally wear very light to sheer foundation and even then I usually mix it with moisturizer so that I hardly have any coverage. I just like makeup to fill in pores, and to freshen me up, but I don't like to feel it on or look unnatural. I am medium skinned, with a light tan... just some color.

What I love about this product... You barely feel it on your face. It is very similar to Clinique's Instant Pore Perfector. When you rub it in -your pores disappear, and it is matte finished so you don't need to apply a separate powder which means your face doesn't look "caked" after a few hours of wear. You don't need to use a separate moisturizer to get it to blend in or go on smoothly. There is no oily feeling to this, and it wears very well. I look fresh for hours before I have to touch up at all. I just blot a couple of shiny spots with a tissue after 8+ hours of wear. With other foundations, I'm shiny in a few hours.

What my friends didn't like... It feels so light because it IS very light. Even if you build up a little more coverage, you will not get the same results as a full coverage foundation if you are used to wearing one. It does not hide acne scarring, bad skin, bags under eyes, or any other type of moderate to severe skin flaws.

I took away 1 star because I have read that it's supposed to be "buildable" for more coverage, but that is misleading since it still isn't very concealing when built up with a few applications. In fact, it because too velvety/slippery if you try to build it up with multiple applications in one spot. Also, their color chart is misleading. You should definitely order one shade darker than you think you need because this goes on VERY light. I bought Medium Tan, which you would think would be for someone "with" a tan --- but I only have some color. I tan in a bed once or twice per month, and use gradual tanner once per week. If I actually get a suntan this summer I'll need a darker shade. If I hadn't sampled it first, I would have ordered Medium and it would have been WAY too light.

So in closing, if your skin is fair to good, and you like light coverage that feels and looks natural --- this is probably for you. If you have a lot of scarring, pitting, discolorations, or heavy wrinkles --- you might not like this as much.

Best wishes!

4.0 out of 5 stars never thought I'd like an "As seen on TV" product..., January 17, 2014
Julia (New England) - See all my reviews
I never trust those products they hawk on informercials. Yes, they are intriguing to watch, but there is something very "side show" about them. Must buy on TV, shipping and handling rates are high, and if you want to return the product will the company be around or even refund your money? But like many of those commercials, it caught my attention, so I watched. I was impressed with the "5 years in the making" and that the make-up expert put her name on the product, which gave it a bit more credibility, instead of a no-name product and endorsement.

Didn't want to buy on the phone, so I decided I would stop my Sephora to test it out, but was pleasantly surprised when I found it at my local Costco! They were selling only the medium (for $29.99, I believe the same price as the TV offer, but seems to be nearly $50 in stores, like Nordstrom). I am quite fair, but can wear light/medium shades, so I was hesitant, yet hopeful, about this shade.

I love this product! It has almost a silicone base (feels exactly like Smashbox's Studio Fix primer) and glides on like a dream---so much better than BB cream, which feel and look goopy to me. The color was fine. It had almost a "dewey matte" effect (the best of both worlds) and I didn't need a powder (something I have worn every day for *years*!) I have a tendency to get shiny in my t-zone when I wear powder and I don't shine at all with this product.

Please note that you don't have to use as much as they recommend. They say the size of a pearl--way too much. Even a size of a pea leaves you washing the extra away. If you want a heavier coverage (like to "before and after" photos, you may need more, but I like the one application. The coverage with one application is ok--not like the photos--but still very nice).

I've been wearing it daily for a week and think it's great. A miracle? Maybe not, but the best I have found!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, March 9, 2012
First off, let me start by saying I've been wearing makeup since I was about 16 years old and I am a die-hard, hardcore makeup junkie. I love makeup, it is my weakness. So, lately I've been purchasing a bit more higher end brands because I've been watching beauty gurus on youtube.com. Love them! Anyway, I ordered some stuff from Sephora and got this Miracle Skin Transformer sample in the shade medium. I was unsure about this considering I typically wear a "heavier" foundation daily. I don't have much to cover but I never go out "bare-faced" I do however have dry skin once in a while as well as oily skin (such as forehead, nose) later on during the day. Well, one morning I was like, I'll give it a try and test this 'primer, sunscreen, foundation, moistuizer out'. I always use a primer to start so I applied that first, then this MST. I thought at first it was too sheer and wouldn't make a difference. I still continued to apply it and I love it!! I have been noticing lately that I am applying too much foundation/setting powder, so mid-way through the day I looked cakey and pastey. GROSS! With Miracle Skin Transformer I don't get cakey or look all cracked around mouth and pastey at all! It looks so natural and is soo light. The texture of it is also amazing. It feels like a primer, that smooth silicone feeling. I love that on my face! It is also buildable so you can apply, let dry for a few and apply more in areas needed without looking like you have 90lbs of makeup on your face. I will be receiving my MST today as I see it is out for delivery this morning. So as far as shipping I am very pleased. I ordered this 2 days ago and I am receiving it today! I hate buying something that I'm so excited for and then have to wait 7 days for it to arrive, so VERY happy it came this quickly! Everyone's skin/face can and will react differently, but I am a very happy and satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only make-up my face will tolerate, February 14, 2014
Dianna R Block (Geneseo, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I never write these things--they all sound info-mercially to me and I basically believe that 95% of positive reviews are paid. That being said--i love this stuff. I originally got it as a sample from Sephora a little over a year ago and it's really the best product for my skin. I've tried every primer/bb cream/whatever they're calling it now, and for my skin (very sensitive, prone to breakouts, etc). And normally, if I try anything new on my skin, I'll know within half a day if it's a good product for me--my skin will become super oily, I'll break out under the foundation, all the things you'd not want to happen. I actually stopped using all foundation/bb creams until this little sample--I was only using a clinique power that was not helping me do anything other than say mostly matte all day.

With this stuff, though I consider it "expensive," this sized bottle lasts me 3-4 months easy, so that's great. It goes on super-light, stays on all day, and I've actually noticed a difference in my skin texture/glow since I started wearing it. I wasn't able to use a moisturizer/sunscreen before (due to breakouts) so that's probably the biggest difference, but still--it's awesome. Anyway, I kind of had a meltdown when I realized Sephora stopped carrying this and then realized that I lived in the future and the internet would have to have it. I never saw the Dr. Oz endorsement or anything else, so I'm excited that this still exists. (I tried a Smashbox bb cream, Stella bb cream and Guerlian bb cream/primer in the interim--all bad for me, personally). Anyway, if you have sensitive skin that's weird like mine, MST is great. I hope this doesn't disappear like every other makeup product that I happen to fall in love with.

3.0 out of 5 stars shades of medium to medium-tan isn't much difference, March 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Skin Transformer, March 16, 2014
This is an excellent product for mature skin. The price was also very competitive. Ulta sells the product for $48.00.

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused dryness and breakouts, April 7, 2014
I saw Miracle Skin Transformer in our local Costco store. Before purchasing it, I read reviews on Amazon and decided to give it a try based on so many positive experiences of others. I have a combination skin: my forehead tends to be normal to oily and cheeks and chin are normal to dry. I used Miracle Skin Transformer two times and both times it dried out my skin. In fact, if you looked closely, you could see tiny flakes on my cheeks, chin, and nose. I tried using a skin moisturizer first. I applied it to my face and waited about 15 minutes for it to absorb. Then I covered my face with Miracle Skin Transformer. Many people wrote that it goes on smoothly, and it does, only it feels like you are covering your face with a thin layer of plaster, the plaster that doesn't really cover up any blemishes you might have.

(Don't believe the pictures that show a perfect one side of a face, which is supposedly covered with this product. It's not! The product they use in these pictures performs miracles, and it's called Photoshop!)

My primer along with foundation does a much better job evening out my skin. Furthermore, this Miracle Skin Transformer caused my skin to break out. I stopped using it immediately, used natural oils on my face overnight, and the next day my skin felt wonderful again. I returned Miracle Skin Transformer back to Costco three days after purchasing it. (Thank you, Costco, for your amazing return policy!) If you still want to try this product after reading my review, I would recommend buying it at a local store, where you could return it in case it didn't work for you. All in all, I was not satisfied with Miracle Skin Transformer. It didn't perform any miracles on my skin, instead it caused breakouts. Also, now I find so many positive reviews of this product to be dubious.

Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20