Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Miracle Stainless Steel Coffee, Nut, Grain, Seed & Spice Mill - Model 250
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 1, 2011
Does not mill grain! I will keep it as a back up coffee grinder for when my Cuisinart breaks. That's pretty much what it is anyways. I bought I Kitchenaid mixer with grain mill attachment after buying this "mill" and it works much better!! just FYI
33 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2013
I couldn't get my coffee grinder to completely grind walnuts so I shopped for something that would. This item works on the same principle [rotating blades] but it's optimized for seeds and nuts apparently. I might have to run it for what seems like a long time [a minute or two maybe] to get those last little chunks of walnut to catch the blade but eventually it does the job.
on March 26, 2013
I bought this specifically to grind sesame seeds and it works like a charm. I had about a tablespoon of sesame seeds in it and it ground it to a fine even consistency.
on March 16, 2011
I absolutely love my little wheat grinder. It's so quick and I like that it doesn't take up a lot of space. I found a recipe for cranberry nut bread and it is only good made with home ground wheat I make about 8 loaves a week. I love the grinder so much I'm thinking of buying a spare in case I burn up this one
55 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2014
In European pastry poppy seed grinded is necessary for some great pastries. This appliance conquered the need to manually make poppy paste.
on August 6, 2014
Hey - this is a good grinder. I was skeptical, as so many appliances are made so poorly. I wish I had 2 of them. I grind pepper in this one all the time, and can easily get it to a grind that I like. I got it to grind other spices as well, but it's so constantly in use for pepper, I really am thinking about another one. The lid easily doubles as a little dish for keeping the pepper nearby while cooking. It's simple and sweet, no complaints at all.
on June 2, 2014
My Husband used this to grind his flax seeds, this way they can always be fresh! It is small, but it does the trick.
on April 7, 2015
Amazing. Beyond expectations. My wife cannot digest any sized seeds - even the tiny Chia seed. I doubted that the Miracle Mill would be able to grind it down enough to make it digestible for her. WOW. The mill literally made it into dust (a fine powder). My wife can now benefit from the many seeds that enhance one's health (without having to find, for those available, a liquid form). Also, NO MORE PROBLEMS WITH SEEDS GETTING LODGED IN YOUR TEETH. I just used the mill for flax seeds. They are now in powder form. Can be added to cereal, salad, etc. without the seed-in-the-tooth issue. (Granted, not a relatively big issue, but still worth mentioning). I am not a doctor, of course, but it seems to me that for the many people who cannot digest seeds, the Miracle Seed Mill is the way to go.
on April 17, 2014
Exceeds expectations. Received it this morning, used it for Chia Seeds - worked perfect. Then I tried it with Walnuts - ground it to a powder - I then tried it again on the Walnuts and achieved chopping it into pieces along with some powder. Think it will just take a little practice if you like the not chunks. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who is into nuts and seeds.
on January 28, 2014
Yea this think is perfect! It's powerful enough to u rip thru anything from coffee beans to old tires! lol j/k...but it does do a perfect job on the beans. It looks good and matches stainless steel appliances too. No complaints here.