Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 22, 2005
This wonderful little book, so easy to read, tells about an amazing natural product that can save the lives of millions, no matter how primitive their status. It can bring health and balance to the millions of American seeking health, beauty, and the fountain of youth.

Dr. Marcu writes so that the scientifically untrained can understand what she has discovered. She writes with infectious inspiration and hope. She makes the reader excited about this tree, eager to use it, and anxious to help societies around the world by making it available to them.

Dr. Marcu also writes such practical advice about everyday diet and health. She makes the reader examine his/her lifestyle with a revealing eye.

I don't see how anyone could read this book without making changes in her/her life. You will come away inspired - and, hopefully, finding ways to make the Moringa tree part of your life.
on January 28, 2008
What a relief to find health information that is helpful for everyone. Such a simple concept yet seemingly kept secret over the centuries by developed countries. Heal your health! Read this book!

I have multiple health problems and drank the Moringa product and noticed that my head felt clearer very soon afterwards. I had a sense of calm and fullness. This was not expected and in fact I didn't know what to expect. I will continue my nutrient drink as a supplement and hopefully significantly improve my health.

I loved the book and appreciate the down to earth humor that made me feel as though the author was personable which gives me more confidence that this truly is creditble information.
WOW! I thought I already knew a lot about the benefits of Moringa, but clearly, I didn't have a clue.
This is an incredibly well written, educational, entertaining, and proven science treatise on the amazing Moringa Tree. This tree could literally wipe out malnutrition on the entire planet...all on its own.
The author is absolutely enthusiastic about the subject, and it resonates in the narrative that she has provided. Scientific data and charts are presented in an understandable fashion for the layman. This IS the book for information about the Moringa Miracle Tree, and should be read by anyone who has even a passing interest in health, nutrition, and gardening.
Would five far more than five stars if I could. Very highly recommended!!
on October 29, 2014
Anyone who is curious about moringa should read this book. Unbiased to any brand, Monica Marcu states a great case for considering moringa as supplementation to a healthy plant-based diet. Do your research so you can make an informative decision as to which supplier is best for you.
on January 6, 2015
Amazing plant. If you live in an area that is warm/hot most of the year, plant it and reap the benefits! It grows tall very fast and can also be grown indoors!
on March 22, 2016
All I could say is: "WOW, What a Tresor of information compiled by Dr M. Marcu!"
I was born and raised in West Africa, but I have never heard nor tasted some moringa leaves all my 54 years of life!
Thanks to your book, Doctor Marcu, I came to discover, to taste, to enjoy and to benefit from the nutritious and medicinal powers of the Moringa leaves.
I planted a few seeds and I am studying how to grow moringa trees on a large scale. Thank you so much for such a great work you did in writing "Miracle Tree". One day, and it won't be long, Humankind will be in debt to you for opening our eyes to the miracle tree. And I think I am not the first to be grateful for your precious gift to us, the moringa oleifera tree, your friend.
Thank You so much Dr Marcu!
on February 18, 2014
This book is extremely informative and well written. It is a great resource not only about Moringa but also in explaining how the nutrients from this amazing plant are utilized by our bodies.
on May 28, 2010
This book is a vast source of information about Moringa "Malunggay", "The Miracle Tree". I would highly recommend this book specially for people who are looking for alternative medicine and highly nutritious food supplement. [..]
on October 5, 2014
Great small book. Bought as E-book for $11.50 (paperback is $68+ yes, really). Well written, highly information, quite technical. Good companion book to "Moringa by Villafuerte"
on August 3, 2014
A very good book, with a lot of information, not just about Moringa but a lot on how each nutrient benefits the body. I would recommend this book.