5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes
I work in law enforcement and I use these shoes on bike patrol. Excellent! Great on the bike and when I hit the pavement running. Comfortable and great support.
Published on April 1, 2012 by Russ

2.0 out of 5 stars Not wide enough
If you made them in a wide it would be awesome, so I have to wear them untied to be comfortable.
Published 8 months ago by no

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, April 1, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes., October 14, 2011
100% authentic Under Armour shoes. I got them for my boyfriend and he loves them. The actual sole of the tennis shoe is a little wider than the shoe, but it surprisingly helps you keep your balance. The shoes breathe easy and are great for running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 6, 2013
These are the 4th pair of these shoes that my husband bought. He walks a lot (!!!) for his job at a huge industrial plant, all on concrete floors. He used to come home and need a massage every night. Now he's ok. Amazing shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour Shoes, January 22, 2014
AWESOME!! Been in Law Enforcement for over 30 years and these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I highly endorse these for anybody thst spends any amount of time on their feet. Will most likely go ahead and purchase another pair in the very near future to have as a back up. Thanks for a great product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, December 18, 2011
All I can say is awesome! So comfortable and lightweight. The picture appears gray and black but they are solid black.

5.0 out of 5 stars U/A make the best wearing shoes I have bought., September 5, 2013
Under Armour can not be beat in comfort and wearability. This is my second time buying these shoes. I used my first pair for physical training in the US Army Infantry and actually got 2 years service life from them. That is more than the new balance standard issue have even come close to giving me. I can't say it enough, I absolutely love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new pair of all black running shoes, July 24, 2013
Bottom line is that i really like these shoes. They were immediately comfortable and look good. It is hard not to like most of the Under Armour product line, and typically price keeps me from buying a lot of their stuff.

i will buy another pair of these to keep a pair on hand for the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and liked, April 7, 2014
I have been rocking these for a few months now and like them a lot. I switched over from New Balance to try something new. These hold up well and have nice support

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are awesome!, June 8, 2013
I wear these for work (security) where blk shoes are required. So far in the spring/summer months these shoes are perfect. they keep your feet nice and cool, especially when worn with a think pair of UA running socks. Be aware - they are mostly mesh, so your feet will stay cool, but they will also get wet easy in rain, puddles more than 1' deep, or even wet grass. but if you are ok with that like I am, they are a great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for summer, June 21, 2012
Chris Rodriguez (Fort Worth, Texas, US) - See all my reviews
I gave these shoes a 5 start rating mainly because they feel great in the summer! You can feel the nice breeze on your feet as you run, walk or wear them for work. They are not water proof and your socks will get wet if you wear them when it's raining. Will get some more in the future. Good shoes.

Men's Mirage Trail Running Shoe by Under Armour