4.0 out of 5 stars I love British films!
The only reason I rated it four stars instead of five is because this DVD was without sub-titles, and occasionally the dialog was a bit difficult to catch.
Published 20 months ago by Brenda Donoho

3.0 out of 5 stars All very good movies
We need subtitles with our British movies. These 3 movies didn't have them, or we'd have rated it 5 stars
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars I love British films!, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Miramax British Romance Collection: Becoming Jane/Brideshead Revisited/Jane Eyre (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming, November 27, 2012
As always British romance can't be beat. Wonderfully well done. Completely enjoyable. Can watch this over and over. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely Assortment of Films!, December 29, 2012
Classic but current chick flicks, well done and with great stories. Perfect for a "girl's night out" and revisiting over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Historical Perspective, March 7, 2013
Jane Austen's novels always took readers by the heart. Now, the reason is revealed with Ann Hathaway's compellingly portrayal of the real Jane. Poor, but outspoken, Jane is an intelligent girl who prefers love above safety. Becoming Jane sets the stage, and the two stories that follow open more windows that expose the emotions that Austen must have felt in her personal search for love..

3.0 out of 5 stars All very good movies, November 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it! The Brideshead was a pleasant unexpected surprise!, February 18, 2013
Nice collection of films of this genre. We like stories with classical backgrounds and period costumes and scenic locations and backdrops. Good acting essential. This version of Brideshead Revisited was surprisingly entertaining with the character of Sebastian so compelling, once he was out of the storyline, the viewer misses him! For the price, this 3-in-1 is right!

2.0 out of 5 stars The image frezzed in some escenes, February 3, 2013
Margarita Bringas "mimi" (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I do not know if I am getting used or discartes products but lately the quality of the dvd's is very poor. It is a pity that such nice films you are not able to enjoy because of problems with the images.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a British Movie Buff!!, May 5, 2014
I purchased this set because of "Becoming Jane" and "Jane Eyre." I had never read Brideshead Revisited and I do wish that someone would have warned me about the repulsive homosexual nature of the movie. I won't be watching it ever again, yet because all three movies are on one disc (which I did not realise when purchasing :/ ) I can't get rid of the one movie I dislike. That said, Becoming Jane and Jane Eyre are entirely perfect, as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL TRIO!!!!, August 28, 2013
I absolutely adored "Becoming Jane" which made me feel like I was reliving being in Jane Austen's world. Beautiful setting, costumes and story. Highly recommended.
"Brideshead Revisited" was also well done - did not enjoy the story as much, but the lavish setting made up for what it was lacking.
"Jane Eyre" - one of my favorite novels of all time - and a very lovely rendition. Perfect performances and not disappointing in the least - keen attention to detail.
All in all a thoroughly enjoyable purchase !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Miramax British Romance Collection, May 16, 2014
These were all really well done. I wish that the actress playing Jayne Eyre had been a little prettier in this version....it makes it difficult to believe that a master of such a large estate and social position would so readily fall in love with someone so unsocial and plain....but then, perhaps her oddness is what attracted him and that is what made the story so interesting. The acting was good in all three movies.