Mirari Roll and Return Ball Toy
|Price:||$12.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Products that are great fun from children to adults
- High quality toys and games
- Games and toys that the whole family can enjoy
- 2 modes of play makes it a versatile toy that grows with your child
- Play with it like a regular ball, rolling and chasing it; press the side switch to make it "magical" so it comes back to you when you roll it
- The inner penguin stays upright when the ball rolls
- Develops gross motor skills, fine motor skills and cognitive learning
- For ages 6 months and up; no batteries required
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This amazing 5.5" ball is two toys in one. Children can play alone, rolling the ball and chasing after it to roll it again, delighting in the continually-upright penguin and fun sounds of the inner balls. Then, using the simple side switch to change modes, an adult can now roll the ball along its lipped channel, and...it rolls back. Children will think it’s magic.
A Fun Developmental Tool
- Gross Motor Skills (increasing mobility through ball-handling and scooting or crawling)
- Fine Motor Skills (developing and increasing finger dexterity)
- Cognitive Learning (understanding the cause and effect relationship)
Mirari Embodies Classic Play with Innovation
Children love playing with balls of all kinds. It's classic play that offers a simple joy in just seeing the colorful toy roll here and there. Mirari made the Roll & Return ball unique in a few ways--it's clear so children see the adorable penguin inside, and the penguin magically stays upright as the ball rolls. The smaller interior balls add a fun visual and sound as the ball rolls, too. The biggest feature of this ball is its return capability. When activated, the ball will roll back when rolled.
Mirari's innovative ball features an automatic return feature and a continually-upright penguin to keep children engaged, but we made sure there are no unnecessary features to overwhelm children and take away from the wonder of play.
It Rolls Back, or Not, if You Prefer
Parents simply push the button to turn the feature on and off. When on, the return feature allows you to roll the ball and see it return to you. When off, it won’t come back, and this encourages children to crawl or chase the ball. The ball comes with a tip sheet on how to best operate the ball's return feature.
The Roll & Return Ball includes a tip sheet on using the return feature; no batteries required.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
BTW- he's 14mo now and still can't roll it the proper way to get it to return. Useless.
And it's very hard plastic so when the child decided to throw it - and he will - it can hurt or break.
Also, the box says "Penguin", but the ball was clearly an elephant.
Right out of the box, I thought the ball didn't feel durable and wondered how long it would take to crack. And then a minute later, my husband noticed it already had a 3 inch long crack! So, lousy durability.
The return feature also doesn't work on carpet, only on hard floors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son got this as a Christmas gift and at first I thought it was a cool idea. However it NEVER returns, I have used it on hard floors as well as on carpet. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Received the penguin version, even though I specifically bought this one because the elephant is pictured.Published 2 months ago by William Hill
Doesn't roll back very well but the niece still likes it so no complaints.Published 6 months ago by Robert