Size:2.5" Black Carpet Casters
Color:Graphite Frame/Graphite Seat
Mirra by Herman Miller is an innovative blend of passive and active adjustments that represents a new reference point for performance, asthetics, and value in ergonomic task chairs. Offering more support with less material, the chair's built-in passive and highly intuitive active adjustments means that its single size can accommodate a broad range of body types. It automatically shapes itself to each user, while a few simple adjustments fine-tune the fit and feel.
• Breathable AireWeave suspension: Mirra's mesh seating surface evenly distributes weight and dissipates heat.
• Frameless TriFlex back: Firm, flexible Polymer back yields to the user's body shape to provide continuous support to the entire spine.
• Passive PostureFit camber shape: Gives healthful, comfortable support to the lower back below the beltline.
• Pneumatic Height Adjustment: The seat height adjustment uses compressed air to raise or lower the seat height.
• Harmonic Tilt: A built-in mechanism creates balanced pivot points at the hip, knee, and ankle.
• Manufacturer's Warranty: The Mirra chair comes with a 12-year manufacturer's warranty.
• Environmental Benefits: Composed of 42 percent recycled material, and 96 percent recyclable itself, Mirra is a responsible, sustainable chair.