Published on January 4, 2013 by S Duffy

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, But
These are pretty, but they have an odor.
Published 4 months ago by Happy Nana

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected and in plenty of time for Christmas gifting., January 4, 2013
This review is from: Lipstick Case 3pcs Set Satin Silky Fabric Lipstick Case w/Mirror.Assorted Gorgeous Design ,3 1/2"L x 1 1/4"W Super Value,Good for Birthday Gifts--Random Assorted Variety Colors-2012 New Pattern,High Quality ,100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !
I purchased 3 sets of 12. Each was unique in some way. All were very nice looking. This made it hard to choose which to give to whom, but that was a great problem to have. Everyone seemed to really like this gift. Some used it for winter lip balm, most for lipstick. I would really recommend this to anyone trying to give to co-workers, as I did, or for stocking stuffers, etc. I should have kept one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, September 19, 2013
For what they are - inexpensive, lipstick cases - they are colorful and well-constructed. I like them better than the "gift with purchase" ones I used to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, January 8, 2011
I bought these for my wife to replace a few she had worn out after years of use. They seem to be well made. She likes them so its a win win. Price was great and had them in less than a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these!, April 4, 2013
Can't find these lipstick cases anywhere so of course I looked on Amazon and there they were. The quality is very good and the price is fantastic the fabric is beautiful ..I'm very satisfied with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars These cases make touch ups a breeze!, August 17, 2014
Beth (Nevada, USA) - See all my reviews
I've never been someone who could put on lipstick without using a mirror. So typically I'd have to first find my lipstick and then find my compact, so that I could use the mirror on my compact. Finally I'd have to clean the compact mirror off so that I could see myself. What a pain! These cases make touch ups a breeze! Now I just store my lipstick inside one of these cases and when it's time to touch up, I open the case, take out my lipstick and use the handy & clean mirror that is attached right inside the case. Plus, they are very well made and pretty too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, But, September 13, 2014
These are pretty, but they have an odor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty & inexpensive gift item, December 28, 2014
Ceebs "CPH" (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
Great gift for all the girls at the office. I wanted more big sized & only got 2 out of the 12 I bought. Pretty & cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars These are very nice and well built lipstick case holders, November 17, 2014
These are very nice and well built lipstick case holders. I know they will last a long time. Very happy with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, December 9, 2014
All of the cases were as advertised. This is an excellent buy for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 20, 2014
Great colors and they were made to last