Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black LED Mirror Digital Luxury Sports Watch Unisex for Men and Women Silicone Jelly Band-Black
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 29, 2012
I really like this watch, but it get scratches on it to easy. I don't know for sure if this didn't already had some on it. I haven't even wore it that much because of the scratches on it. I have a lot of likeable comments on it.

Paula
on March 5, 2013
Paid under $10 for this stylish functional watch, and I think it was well spent. I bought more than one at a time, just in case, and as gifts for others, but the watches work great, and they look good, and they were cheap! Can't beat that.
on May 10, 2013
The product was great the first week. Then it stop keeping correct time. Waisted 10 bucks. Seems more of a hasle to just return it.
on September 6, 2014
Would lose about 8 minutes time per week. Very low build quality...not worth the $10 I paid. I only bought it to hand on my gym bag to keep track of time....it couldn't even do that.
on March 4, 2015
This was a watch for my husband. He loved and it worked like it was supposed to, until he dropped it in the water.
on May 21, 2015
The text that says "LED WATCH" isn't a promo sticker or anything; it's actually printed on the watch.
on September 18, 2013
Got it as gift for a friend and he still wears it and loves it! I would definitely purchase again!
on November 19, 2014
its so good by son loves it