Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Unisex Mirror Dial LED Digital Sport Watch (White)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Pink|Change

on October 26, 2012
What attracted me to the watch was the cool, minimalist design. It's a solid color, it's a stark, clean face. Minimal, clean design.

So why the hell are the words "LED WATCH" printed on the face of the watch?

I KNOW it's a watch. It's on my wrist. Everyone ELSE knows it's a watch, because I'm checking the time with it. IT DOES NOT NEED A LABEL!

I figured that was just a sticker that I could peel off, but NO, it's printed UNDER the glass, making it impossible to remove. So stupid.

Fits well, nice and big, clean design with delightful retro 80's Red LED's that are lit up when you press the button. Lucky you, you'll never be asked what it is because the words LED WATCH are printed right on the face and you're NEVER getting them off.

Still, for the price, an excellent value. A cool watch marred by one absolutely terrible design choice.
55 comments|121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2011
this is a great looking watch for casual styles but the mirror break easily if you drop it on the floor.
on June 11, 2011
It's a nice watch for people who like to check their teeth after eating or that make-up is in place. I love it!
on September 26, 2011
The watch is great but the wrist band design is terrible. mine keeps falling off and its hard to put back on successfully.
on February 27, 2012
For the price how can you go wrong. I bought the white. Most of my watches are black or brown so I wanted something different. The white looks great and so far has kept clean. I've had the watch 4 months now with no problems. The watch itself is chunky but still fits my thin(ish) wrists. The watch face really is like a mirror. You press a button and the time in LED shows through. It lasts about 3 seconds which isn't long but long enough to read. Easy to set up even without reading any instructions and I don't think I did. Guys never do! :o) The strap seems strong enough but under some stress I'd expect it to snap or break. So far so good. So, it's a watch and cost me $5. It fits, works and I get compliments. What more could I ask me?.
55 comments|24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2013
Perfect for anyone looking for a cheap yet functional and stylish watch. I have bought the white version but definitely plan to buy the black one as well. Mirror finish on watch is great but one thing I don't understand is why they had to put "LED WATCH" on the lower face of the watch, certainly not very noticeable but just weird. The four buttons work great, two on left function only as illuminating the time and two on right actually work with the numbers themselves. Anyways, highly recommend this product and can't beat the price.
on March 29, 2016
It is delivered on3.28.2016. It took me all of 5 minutes to set but didn't know I had to punch out the holes so the band would fit my wrist. I swear it reminded me of the 2000 elections with hanging chads! The band is very thin. I split a hole but I had a strong quite set glue that bonded and cured it about 24 hours. I reason I gave the watch four stars for one reason. If my great-nephew, he will be 2 this year, wants it then he will have a faux android watch like his Mom and Dad. He has a ipad but I'm happy to say my Nephew does not let him "live" on it.
Now, another reason I gave it 4 stars. When I run errands I don't have to worry about losing anything near and dear to me. My life is worth more then $4.95. So if a lazy what not wants the watch, thinking they are getting something for nothing, I'll let them have it. The mirror part is pretty good for touching up ones lipstick.
Avoid water and the stopwatch does not work but it is a lovely toy!
on January 13, 2012
I collect watches and saw this and really wanted it. I am very happy with it. It is just about write for my wrist. It is a little big but I like big watches and so I really enjoy it. I have had no trouble keeping it on and I find it VERY comfortable. I have not dropped it so I have no idea about the fragility of the mirror but so far its above my expectations.
on June 7, 2013
I can't get over how stupid a decision it was to absolutely ruin a cool looking watch with PRINTING THE DAMN WORDS ON THE FACE.

Nice stretchy white rubber band, white painted case, with large chrome buttons on both sides. Neat smoky mirrored face doesn't show the time until you press the button, where 80's retro LED numbers glow through. Also shows the date.
on December 6, 2013
I purchased 4 of them as XMAS presents. The watch looks OK but watch and wrist band are big and clumsy. Got them from Bestdeal01. It took more than 2 weeks to have them and 3 out of 4 arrived with the front glass broken. Poor packaging for sure but it tells something about the fragility of the product. After wanting pictures and all, the seller refunded the 3 broken watches. Would I buy again? DEFINITELY NOT.