5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this watch
This is a really great watch for anyone, but me personally i was just browsing around and i came across this very very cheap watch so i just had to have it , and it hasn't let me down yet.
Published 13 months ago by JackTheRipper

2.0 out of 5 stars NO DIRECTIONS!
Published 13 months ago by Alixandria

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., February 17, 2014
Dana Everett (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: White LED Mirror Digital Sport Watch Unisex for Men and Women Silicone Jelly Band-White (Watch)
So visually this watch is quite nice looking, it did NOT come with instructions as to how to set it but it only took my 2 minuets of pushing buttons to figure it out.

However the reason this gets one star is simply because hte slightest tap on the face of the watch resets the clock, making it IMPOSSIBLE to wear and rely on, after all I bought this watch so I could tell the time when I was out and about, what good is it if the slightest bump resets it back to 12 everytime? I wont be sending it back because frankly shipping it back wouldnt be worth the time, Next time I stick with standard analog watches digital just tends to be to sketchy and unpredictable...

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, February 12, 2014
The LED screen broke off from the watch in 1 day without me touching it. I put it on my bed in the morning and when I came back at night the screen was off and I promise nobody has touched it during the day and I don't even have pets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, January 27, 2014
Awesome watch. Very sleak and fresh. Gets a ton of compliments and the mirror is actually very nice. The band is just a little difficult to work with, slight nuisance but nothing really considering the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars NO DIRECTIONS!, December 20, 2013
This watch has four buttons with no clear indicator of what they do, aside from I figured out one sets the time. But there are all these other weird "times" when you push the other buttons. The watch is much bigger than i thought it'd be - the face being 3/4 the width of the short side of a credit card. And the "LED WATCH" label ruins the entire look! Thanks morons, I didn't know that I had purchased a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this watch, December 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and great looking for the price, October 7, 2013
Very slick watch, large for a woman's wrist, but still looks fashionable and cool. And they are practically giving them away.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, September 5, 2013
is a very good watch, excellent, very good price, I recommend it to all people who want to buy is the time

5.0 out of 5 stars The coolest, January 21, 2013
Everyone I know asked where I got it. Yes its tough being a fashionisto and amazing. Gotta love it.
Awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars review, January 18, 2013
excelent for me, no to many money for this watch, my wife will love it, maybe in purple will be better

4.0 out of 5 stars Led watch, December 26, 2012
Cool. This watch has nice display. Screen is like a mirror. Has swag and makes people talk about it. Nice pricing too.