Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: White LED Mirror Digital Sport Watch Unisex for Men and Women Silicone Jelly Band-White
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 17, 2014
So visually this watch is quite nice looking, it did NOT come with instructions as to how to set it but it only took my 2 minuets of pushing buttons to figure it out.

However the reason this gets one star is simply because hte slightest tap on the face of the watch resets the clock, making it IMPOSSIBLE to wear and rely on, after all I bought this watch so I could tell the time when I was out and about, what good is it if the slightest bump resets it back to 12 everytime? I wont be sending it back because frankly shipping it back wouldnt be worth the time, Next time I stick with standard analog watches digital just tends to be to sketchy and unpredictable...
on October 10, 2014
Good watch, stylish and comfy. I will have to see how long it lasts, but upon first impressions, I like what I received. Everyone thinks it is the new Apple watch. Time display is red and for the most part can be seen out and indoors. The watch face is of good size and could possibly be scratched easily if not careful. Good purchase experience.
on December 20, 2013
This watch has four buttons with no clear indicator of what they do, aside from I figured out one sets the time. But there are all these other weird "times" when you push the other buttons. The watch is much bigger than i thought it'd be - the face being 3/4 the width of the short side of a credit card. And the "LED WATCH" label ruins the entire look! Thanks morons, I didn't know that I had purchased a watch.
on February 12, 2014
The LED screen broke off from the watch in 1 day without me touching it. I put it on my bed in the morning and when I came back at night the screen was off and I promise nobody has touched it during the day and I don't even have pets.
on January 27, 2014
Awesome watch. Very sleak and fresh. Gets a ton of compliments and the mirror is actually very nice. The band is just a little difficult to work with, slight nuisance but nothing really considering the price.
on December 17, 2013
This is a really great watch for anyone, but me personally i was just browsing around and i came across this very very cheap watch so i just had to have it , and it hasn't let me down yet.
on October 7, 2013
Very slick watch, large for a woman's wrist, but still looks fashionable and cool. And they are practically giving them away.
on December 26, 2012
Cool. This watch has nice display. Screen is like a mirror. Has swag and makes people talk about it. Nice pricing too.
on January 21, 2013
Everyone I know asked where I got it. Yes its tough being a fashionisto and amazing. Gotta love it.
Awesome!
on February 6, 2015
Really not worth it. When I received this product the screen fell off. Poorly secured by tape... Never again.