2,890 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I really like this product, specially since I get to see my reflection at all times, the only thing is that sometimes in the sun it's harder to see the screen (even with the brightest light). Overall I would recommend this item
Published 11 months ago by alepg90

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this
"...and crystal clear visibility when screen is on."

The above is from the product description. First of all, the mirror definitely works. When the screen is black, the mirror works great and is quite clear. The problem is when the screen is on. The description says the mirror changes and becomes crystal clear, however that's the far from true. There's...
Published on July 25, 2012 by Jeff

2.0 out of 5 stars A mirror and headache in one, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Mirror Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
For starters the cover attracts any dust or dirt in the air so when you put it on the screen there are bubbles that cannot be fixed because the dirt on the protector. The only good thing about this product is that it was a quality mirror when the screen was off, but on the other hand the glare when the screen was on was ridiculous. With the protector on there is a rainbow glare to all the words and pictures which gave me headaches. It was like looking at a 3d movie without the red and blue glasses on.

2.0 out of 5 stars nahh, January 8, 2013
Nice when u need a mirror , hate it inbroad daylight bcuz u cant see a thing :-)! There is to much glare even if ur sceen is asbright as it could get

1.0 out of 5 stars worthless, March 18, 2013
It looked awesome at first but in the end it wasn't. It doesn't cover the whole phone like in the picture and it didn't even last me a day! It didn't stick to my phone it kept popping off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product with misleading description!, December 1, 2012
My biggest disappointment after opening the packaging is that the film protector does not cover the entire screen! It leaves 3 mm of edges, making your Galaxy S3 plain ugly. The image they advertised shows coverage of the whole screen, that's why it is misleading. I had it for 3 hours, and took it off. Complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, November 30, 2012
Does not match product descriptions - this is a crappy product.

The mirror itself is hazzy and blurry.

The screen is not "crystal clear, anti-glare." In fact, it dims the display significantly, has an oil-like sheen that is distracting, has significant glare if there is any light in the room.

The finish is not smooth, it is sticky too the touch, making it nearly impossible to use Swype text input or other actions that require anything more than tapping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty protector...but it's better as a mirror., December 9, 2013
C. Church (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This screen is beautiful to look at and makes the phone look really spiffy, BUT you can't see the numbers (or anything else) on the screen if you're out of the house. I couldn't make a call and lost several when out on an errand, so off went my pretty protector so I could use my phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 15, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a no!!, August 29, 2013
It makes the screen hurt your eyes... I wouldnt recommend this if you want to maintain good eyesight. It hurts!!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, August 7, 2013
I love it and I would by more from this site. The timing was all perfect and on time and it work perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, August 6, 2013
The price was WONDERFUL!!!! And it was just what I needed!
Thank you so much. Hope that these sell like hot cakes.

Rate and Discover Movies