Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 9, 2012
I bought this decal inspite of the negative review. The decal is the exact size that it is said to be which is perfect for a window of a mini van etc. The instructions were quite clear as to how to apply the decal and the decal went on perfectly.
I am very pleased with the quality/price of this product.
on May 11, 2013
Something no self respecting Browncoat should be without. Goes on easy and stays there. Just avoid going to any bars on U Day.
on September 6, 2012
I have put a Serenity decal on two of my cars without issue. I ordered this to put on my new Challenger.

There was a misunderstanding on what I ordered (I had also seperately ordered two Serenity decals). After a couple of emails we had resolved what occured and they shipped me extra decals past the original order.

I'm quite pleased with both the product and the company.
VINE VOICEon April 24, 2014
I got this to put on my car window. It was really easy and with this being so small I didn't need to use the water method on the instructions. Just tape at the top to your window, pull off the backing slowly, keeping the decal off of the window and smooth from the middle out as you stick it to the window. It gets a lot of inquisitive looks because I'm a 58 yr old grandma of 12. Next I will be putting one on my Harley!!
on April 24, 2013
So it is on the small side (I didn't read the specs, my own fault) But now that I have stuck it on my car I quite like it's size, it's tasteful. Supper easy if you read the directions (printed in sort of bad English on the envelope). Looks great with my tinted window.

I was reading other reviews for this sticker and:
1. It shipped from Russia, be patient.
2. If you can't read simple directions (even in bad English) this is your own fault and you should probably be worried about your priorities in life.
3. It is worth the $2 you will send on it if you accept these things.
on March 28, 2016
This is a great little decal! It comes with instructions so you make sure you get it to stick well, and that's a nice feature. For example, not all decals tell you to run over it with a credit card BEFORE you apply it, and again afterward. It helps the letters stick better. All of my letters stuck well on the first try - I had no peeling at all. I even managed to put it on almost completely straight! (Note: A flashlight will help with perfect placement, so you can see through the paper to the decal on the other side.) My only regret with this sticker is that I traded in my car not two months after I applied it. Boo.
on November 27, 2015
A great addition for any Firefly fan. The decal is a very vibrant white, about 9" long, and 1 1/2" tall. Applying it didn't damage my calm. After peeling off the backing tape, a small portion of the backing stuck to the top of one of the a's. It's always handy to have a small hobby blade handy. I've applied these before, and this is prone to happen on small pieces. After applying the decal, I left it sit for a couple of hours, due to rain coming in. When I went back out to remove the top layer, it peeled right off without any issue.

The rain may have assisted in this, but out in the 'verse it's the end of job that matters. Shiny.
review image review image
on August 21, 2015
This decal was made and shipped by Spladder Inc. It arrived in a regular security envelope with no instructions, no protection, and no sales slip about 5 days later. I would have been fine with all of that though. What I was NOT ok with was that the decal was printed in the wrong font. If it was just about the quote and not about Firefly being one of the most awesome shows ever, maybe I could have used it. But as it is, it's worthless to me. Not even worth the effort to return. I would not recommend ordering this decal from Spladder Inc.
review image
on April 13, 2016
The decal is well made and looks great. My only reason for giving it a 4 instead of a 5 star is that it was a little difficult to get the lettering to adhere to the vehicle, and leave the contact sheet. I had to use the edge of a Credit Card to start the longer letters like the "I" and the "b".
on March 30, 2016
I have a very popular model car in what seems to be the most popular color - so I got decals for it so I can tell which one is mine! I liked this one so much I ordered an extra for if/when it gets too weathered or I trade vehicles!