4.0 out of 5 stars The Films that restarted William Shatner's Career
Sandra Bullock's Grace Hart is one of the best character's she ever created. This semi tough FBI agent with a heart of gold is very well expressed in these both Miss Congeniality films.

William Shatner is rediscovered and restarted in these films as the had been (Bert Parks like) MC . He acts the straight man for the humor around him and it works...
Published on April 20, 2007 by Bennet Pomerantz

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Aspect Ratio
DVD description states "Widescreen"; however, that is for only the 1st movie. The 2nd movie is in horrible full screen/pan & scan. Would have been nice if this had been stated in the Product Details, for I would not have bought the collection.
Published on February 5, 2009 by Toy Geek

4.0 out of 5 stars The Films that restarted William Shatner's Career, April 20, 2007

In the first film, Hart is sent in to the Miss USA beauty contest to protect the other gitl's and save the day. Benjamin Bratt plays her FBI partner. Micheal Caine is the groomer who makes her from FBI agent to Beauty Queen> Candice Bergan is the show organizer. (Boston Legal fans note, this film was FIRST!)

The second film, Grace who has become an FBI press darling, because everyone knows her from the USA contest and she can not go undercover. She has written a book and goes on press tours showcasing the NEW FBI. She is saddled with a partner who does not like her and comedy tensions ensue. Miss USA and the show's MC is kidnapped and Grace is on the case

Dont expect these films to be like the POLICE ACADEMY films, but dont expect to be great Oscar film making either...its good set of films to enjoy for just the laughes

Bennet Pomerantz AUDIOWORLD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movies, looks great on blu-ray, April 8, 2010
This review is from: Miss Congeniality / Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous (Comedy Double Feature) [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
These movies are both very guilty pleasures of mine and always have been ever since they came out. I have to admit that I wasn't really expecting it to have the greatest picture quality, but since I got a great deal I thought I'd give it a go. I was wrong, the movie looked a lot better on blu-ray than I expected. Sure it's not the best looking one out there, but it's definitely worth getting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Aspect Ratio, February 5, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandra Bullock - IS Miss Congeniality, August 29, 2011
B. White "Movie-holic" (Fernandina Beach, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I have to admit, normally buying Miss Congeniality and Miss Congeniality 2 on blu-ray would not have been something I would do. However, getting both together on the same disc for $10? I couldn't refuse!! I absolutely adore Miss Bullock as an actress and think she did an absolutely wonderful job portraying this character. The blu-ray transfer was great and the picture was mah-val-us!! : )

Adorable movies, beautiful/wonderful actress, under $10, perfect picture, How can you go wrong?

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 for 1 is wirth the money, February 23, 2008
I liked the first movie a lot and wanted to see the second one. We didn't have a copy ay home so this was an easy choice. Everyone in the family likes both and it will see a lot of play.

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining enough, May 29, 2013
Sandra Bullock is funny in these, but I think they have exhausted the stories. She needs to do more work that balances the dramatic and comedic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 16, 2010
2 movies in one disc, with great audio and video quality, AND for a low price... what else could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars miss congeniality, March 4, 2008
my daughter loves these movies. we could not find them anywhere, it was great to find them here. they came in good condition and fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twice as nice, January 28, 2013
L. Garza (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I love Sandra Bullock. I added it to my Blu-ray collection. It's better to own the two movies in one DVD case. Saves space.

3.0 out of 5 stars Double-Sided Disks should be abolished!, September 12, 2011
This is not really a review of these movies. I have seen the first one on TV and liked it very much, but I have not yet watched the second one. What I am concerned with here is the fact that the description says that there are two disks, but actually there is only one double-sided disk. I find that very disappointing because I have had trouble with that type before. In addition to their being more susceptible to scratches, one of the difficulties is the tiny description on the rim of the disk. I am probably not the only person who has trouble reading that.

That is the reason I am giving the movies only 3 stars.