Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 1, 2008
Kelly Clarkson's twist of soul and pop makes a great song. Absolutely great. I loved it. Yes, she can sing as well as Christina Aguilera, and I enjoyed listening to Kelly. She's awesome. Good job!!
on October 19, 2008
Features great vocals and a nice composition and rhythm.

Yes, the song works on speak and shout but here it really, really works for a pop tune.

Good going, Clarkson.

4.5 stars.

end note: She penned the song with Christina Aguilera.
on May 31, 2013
Kelly Clarkson is always a good choice. I liked the convenience of the download because I have an issue with my CDs skipping in my auto CD player after a time...I can burn a new CD very easily from a download.
on December 8, 2012
No probloms downloading.
Purchasing from Amazon is so easy and I feel secure making the purchase.
They care about the service they provide. Amazon is the way to go when it comes to buying on line!
on April 27, 2013
I am not an American Idol fan, but Kelly Clarkson is one good thing that has come out of the series. I love her voice and enjoy her songs a lot. This is a great album. Recommended!
on December 19, 2012
Kelly Clarkson fan and this song was my theme song for so long. Sad but true! Every time this song comes on my mp3 player, I smile.
on October 11, 2013
Kelly Clarkson is one of my favorite artists, I absolutely love every song I've heard from her. This one is for all women.
on March 1, 2014
Great beat, words makes you want to dance. You've come along way baby from the rodeo circuit! Just singing from her soul.
on January 28, 2014
I love Kelly Clarkson, I use this as a warm up song for exercising.......she is the bomb!!!! Go Kelly! Go Kelly!!!
on March 3, 2013
This song really rock!! I think Kelly C best singer ever!!! You must listen to her other songs, very good !!!!!!!