5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, June 25, 2014
These fit so true to size. I'm 5'9", size 4 and these are long enough and fit extremely well. Miss Me jeans are amazing and if you ever want to splurge, so worth the money. And Amazon prices are amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, June 15, 2014
Dalyn J. Weller "~Dalyn" (Port Orchard, WA United States) - See all my reviews
These jeans fit perfectly. They are low waisted but don't ride so low you need to keep pulling your sort down in the back to make sure you don't have underwear showing. It's hard to find jeans that fit this well and look this flattering. I love these! I have bought 3 pairs recently I like them so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, May 16, 2014
Great pair of faded jeans ......looks and fits wonderful................a must have....very expensive and a little long but great with heels

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss Me Jeans, April 30, 2014
I buy Miss Me jeans, they are always true to size and just a classy jean. Top quality in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice miss me is better than rock rivals any day of the week, March 31, 2014
Miss me jeans r better then any rock rivals and I own a few pairs and now own more miss me jeans , they stay up and are tighter at the waist. I'm 5 6 117 lbs I wear a 26