5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Jean I just ordered too large of a size and had to exchange., April 21, 2014
Very nice material and color. They are not as low cut as the other Miss Me's I own, for me that is a good thing!

4.0 out of 5 stars not proportionate, April 29, 2014
legs too long, legs baggy, waist tight. iam trying to return and the site wont let me print a return label. no one to contact. cute jeans just sewn funny. i ordered a different pair.maybe its because they were relaxed fit in legs and i dont have big legs. i guess i dont want skin tight but not loose. cute jeans though. i wish they had fit really!

5.0 out of 5 stars beatiful, March 1, 2014
seem to be pretty skinny fit. I need a more relaxed fit not tight. the design is the prettiest I have seen

4.0 out of 5 stars Way to Long, April 21, 2014
The fit was good but the length was about 6 inches to long... They were not a long when orderd. I had to pay an additional $15 to have them taylored to be the right length for me. This was the returned pair and ordered a 28 because the 27 was just to tight but the length was OK on the returned ones. I paid for return back to Amizon and wasn't going to take another chance on returning the 28 that were to long because I do love them. I probably won't take a chance on ordering those on line again from Amizon with costing me the additional money to have them taylored to my size.

Miss Me Juniors Easy Fit Horseshoe Pocket Bootcut Jean