5.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY SHOE
THIS IS A HARD TO FIND COLOR FOR MOCCASINS. IT IS VERY PRETTY & COMFORTABLE, TRUE TO SIZE, PERFECT FOR COOLER SPRING OR FALL DAYS.
Published on August 31, 2011 by CRYSTAL.NIGHTSHADE

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but Cheap
I received many compliments about this Moccasin, and I loved wearing it. The comfort level was high and they were the perfect thing to slip on my feet in a pinch or when going out to get the mail. I would have loved them more had they been made with more sturdy materials, as after only a few months of wearing them, they began to fall apart.
Published 19 months ago by JuJuBeans

5.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY SHOE, August 31, 2011
This review is from: Miss Me Women's Kate-5 Beaded Moccasin (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Miss Me Women's Kate-5 Beaded Moccasin (Apparel)
I bought these moccasins 5 years ago, and they are just now starting to separate from the sole. I love them SO much! They have seen many the miles. They are my "go-to" shoes. They are true to size and fit my feet perfectly! I definitely got more than my money's worth! Would buy them again, but I want a different style. They feel like walking barefoot, so you don't want to step on a large, jagged rock. I am super-gluing the sole, so they last longer. And mine never squeaked.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, February 26, 2013
Shoes seem true to size. Fit can be a little uncomfortable but I probably still need to break them in some more. These are adorable and I've gotten several compliments on them already!

5.0 out of 5 stars shoes, January 6, 2013
it is exactly what was described would gladly buy it again if I needed it, am very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves Them!!!!!, January 4, 2013
My mom loves them. Instead of her slippers, she wears these shoes. I would recommend this product to whoever wants comfortable shoes!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but Cheap, November 25, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Slip them on and go, March 29, 2013
These moccasins are nothing fancy, just easy to slip-on, and true to size. I bought mynormal SZ 10 and they fit perfectly. They look nice, but on closer examination, you will see that they are cheaply made (in China). I doubt they will last long for that reason, but it's to be expected for the low price I paid. They are comfortable and did not require any breaking in. I usually get blisters from new shoes, but not with these. They have no arch supports in them, so you would have to add your own if you need them.

2.0 out of 5 stars squeeky, October 23, 2012
I liked the looks of this shoe but they squeek when I walk in them. It is a loud squeek! So I am not wearing them as I would normally wear an everyday shoe.

Miss Me Women's Kate-5 Beaded Moccasin