4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!
The coat looks even better in person than in the picture. It's absolutely adorable and, in my opinion, timeless. Fitted to the waist and beautifully flared at and below the hip. And the military style buttons add even more pizzazz. Very unique and cute!

Published on November 2, 2012 by fab 50-something

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but strange fit
I always buy Miss Sixty coats - I always love them. Especially the pea coat style ones. I bought two sizes, but neither of them fit properly. The quality of the coat was not up to par as most Miss Sixty products, but that can happen. I wish it fit, but it was just too bulky and awkward.
Published 16 months ago by Butters Stotch

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, November 2, 2012

I bought this as a gift for my 20-something daughter, and I know she'll love it. At 50-something, I would love this coat as well. :)

The fabric is substantial. If you've ever handled a quality pea coat, it has about that same weight. While it might not be good for sub zero temperatures, it should be fine for moderate winter weather.

I have felt wool that's softer than this, I do think this is better than most in this price range, however. When I wore it all buttoned up, it did feel slightly itchy around the neck (for my sensitive skin), but I think wearing a s are would help if wearing the coat buttoned up.

I am an "athletic" size 6 and the small fit me fine. A tiny bit snug in the shoulders but otherwise, nicely fitted but not constricting. If you are busty or hippy, you might want to consider going up a size. Reviews of this brand on other websites often comment that this brand runs small. I think what we have here is more like junior sizing.

The only complaint I have is that the buttons and buckle are made of extremely cheap material ... I actually think they are plastic. Such a shame for such a nice coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs Up, November 30, 2012
I love this coat! I bought the teal and it's more of a dark navy color (black in certain lighting.) The color is unexpected but gorgeous. The weight is perfect. I'm usually in between a medium and a large, and I bought a large coat and it fits, just in case someone else was in the same predicament. Also, the buttons are very noticeable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm Coat, November 19, 2012
Lovely colour, nice and warm, a good length! Four stars (not five) only because it is slightly heavy! Most stylish!

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty coat, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Miss Sixty Women's Cassie Coat (Apparel)
I love it's color and material though it's kind of heavy. The only thing is I'm going to the alterations to take out the shoulder cushions, they make my neck disapper.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but strange fit, July 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars matched my expectations, March 3, 2013
I just loved the color and the fit of that coat. I can say that I am a satisfied costumer. The price was great for a Miss Sixty wool coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Coat, February 5, 2013
Gorgeous! Beatiful color and outfit~i'm 5"3' and 110 pounds, ordered XSmall. Just a little tight.
And it's enough for winter here in northern China.

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful!, January 26, 2013
I get sooo many compliments with this jacket. Especially from guys. Love it. I got the Raspberry shade in a small-- am 5'2 and 113 pounds (just for some help with sizing.) It is not the warmest jacket, though. Left it at home for the winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, runs true to size, January 17, 2013
The medium was too large for my x-small daughter, and it broke my heart to send back this beautiful coat. Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that we will never know how it holds up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Coat, January 10, 2013
This is a pretty nice coat. It was featured on an E! Fashion segment. I gave it four stars because I wanted the other color instead.