5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best shows ever.
Very entertaining and exciting show. The writing is great and the actors are great. The picture quality for the instant video was great. Overall 5 stars.
Published 22 months ago by Jacob

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids
I am a child. I am 58 years old, but I am a child. If you were 58,000 years old how would you see me. I like being a child.
Published 14 months ago by E. Cherry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best shows ever., April 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Lab rats, May 30, 2013
Lab Rats is an awsome show i watch it all the time and it works great on my kindle. I love Lab rats

4.0 out of 5 stars Lab Rats Season 2, August 12, 2013
Just a fun Disney show with a simple plot and funny acting. The kids are great and the premise is cute. A refreshing change from watching series of complicated plots and too much forensic information. Sometimes simple is best and that's why I like watching the show for a nice break from predicable adult television. Hey we all grew up with Disney and this is a cute show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney kids show, but still great for adults, December 15, 2013
Second season of a great kids show from the Disney Channel. About everyday life of "bionically advanced human" teenagers in high school who secretly save the world from random catastrophes. Although some episodes are about serious issues, much of the show is based simply in the home, and school showing how they are trying to keep their "abilities" secret from the rest of the population. Added to the 3 "super humans", they have a brother who is a "normal" non-advanced human who wants to tag along with his step brothers and sister. The father is a multi-billionaire egotistical man who created many inventions including the genetic advancements of his own kids. The mother (far as I can tell) is a stay at home mother who clearly loves Mr. Davenport, but doesn't always like how his science get's in the way of the family's lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good writting and a strong cast. Watch Lab Rats, November 6, 2013
My two children really love this show and after seeing several of the episodes I realized I love it as well. Lab Rats is just good fun to watch, smartly written and acted by the whole cast, as a lover of sarcasm Eddie is a personal favorite. Some of the episodes are better than others but all in all both season 1 and season 2 are well done and enjoyable. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, August 19, 2013
Lab Rats is amazing. I love the show and have fallen in love with all the characters. Lab Rats makes me laugh even when I'm feeling down.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN FOR ALL AGES, April 5, 2013
This entertaining for all ages. The acting is a little over the top, but the plot lines keep you laughing.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Favorite to Watch With our Kids, December 6, 2013
This is our favorite new (new to us) show that we feel comfortable watching with our kids. So far I think the writing was slightly better in Season 1, but we all really enjoy this show. Hope Disney keeps it around awhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun and funny show!, January 21, 2014
I bought this for my 7 and 9 yr old sons. They love this series; and my older son said this episode was awesome. I really appreciate how quick and easy it is to get the videos, and how quick this video downloaded.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than other Disney shows but that's not saying a lot, January 22, 2014
Kids love it. It's not complete garbage like a lot of Disneys tween shows. Disney should start an entirely separate channel for their more mature shows. They don't even send home a strong message.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›